Volibear needs some QoL Buffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drevarius

Social Systems Designer

10-09-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The issue with creeps losing aggro and regenerating health while feared is currently being worked on.

Certainlyt recently posted in a similar Volibear thread on the bug forums: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...87269#29987269.

N0OBPWNr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drevarius View Post
The issue with creeps losing aggro and regenerating health while feared is currently being worked on.

Certainlyt recently posted in a similar Volibear thread on the bug forums: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...87269#29987269.
You so helpful

Edit: Right under a red

LulzSec

10-09-2012

Quote:

Awesome, thanks.

KultoDeSkaro

10-09-2012

Quote:

Can we please get some QoL for camp reset in general? I've had to go back to base so many times because of a botched leash. I don't even really understand what causes it. I literally will do nothing but right click the big creep, then just have it move back and regain all its health. Are you guys EVER going to fix this?

Tenmar

10-09-2012

I should also note this. So Volibear, which item do you get for penetration? Last Whisper or Void Staff?

That's the critical problem with volibear. You are so screwed up on damage types that when everyone does get beefy you don't know what item to get.

Goldoak

10-09-2012

While not strictly jungle related (I usually play him on top), I've had some generic issues with Voli's flip. A target will occasionally lurch to one side instead of behind me, particularly when I'm approaching from the purple corner of the map.

I think the mechanic is actually an animation bug based on voli's character model and not the ability itself malfunctioning, but it'd be nice to have a clearer idea of where my target is going when I grab it.

StunnedandSlayed

10-09-2012

Why hasn't Zileas posted in this yet?

Zil you need to stop this thread immediately.

The Bears are coming!

LulzSec

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenmar View Post
I should also note this. So Volibear, which item do you get for penetration? Last Whisper or Void Staff?

That's the critical problem with volibear. You are so screwed up on damage types that when everyone does get beefy you don't know what item to get.
Your late game isn't reliant on penetration; Volibear is amazing at peeling, disruption and zoning. He tanks incredibly well late game and still deals very solid damage to carries. You don't need either of those items, they're detrimental to his survivability. Besides, his early game is where he is the scariest...those ganks.

Black Zephyr

10-09-2012

bump for armored bear justice!

BubbaDuke

10-09-2012

I'd love to see Voli become a better jungler!