Volibear needs some QoL Buffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MindGamez

10-09-2012

The bugged E makes him unbearable to play in the jungle.

Mo00se

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

riot pls

LulzSec

10-09-2012

bump

Tenmar

10-09-2012

Suffers from itemization
Suffers from jungling
Suffers from being too reliant on AA
Suffers from not having a focus on either physical or magic damage
Suffers from not having a California skin(Riot Games founded in California, we need that state flag bear skin.)
Suffers from having long cooldowns.

Voli is a champ that just suffers in design that prevents him from being any sort of threat or have any agency for his team in terms of support or tank. Only has a minor peel.

Asdioh

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyraxis View Post
Also when you flip the buff camps they sometimes reset, which can be . . problematic.
Yeah, sometimes I flip them for "extra damage" but they regain health while they're in the air. -_-

Battle Pope V2

10-09-2012

I actually noticed this the other day when i was playing, dunno why i never noticed it before, but it was very annnoying. I think if this was fixed voli could be a some what decent CC support tank jungler, and maybe see a little bit more play. 10/10

LulzSec

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Pope V2 View Post
I actually noticed this the other day when i was playing, dunno why i never noticed it before, but it was very annnoying. I think if this was fixed voli could be a some what decent CC support tank jungler, and maybe see a little bit more play. 10/10
thanks

LulzSec

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asdioh View Post
Yeah, sometimes I flip them for "extra damage" but they regain health while they're in the air. -_-
I always thought I was seeing this, but I don't think I every really believed it, but it's true. The 5% regens when they are airborne.

LulzSec

10-09-2012

bump

gregorymarco

10-09-2012

I say cause the voli roar to not slow, but cause reduced damage and taunt champions. That way, he gets even more ridiculous ganks and slower jungle speed, sort of like sejuani