Please make the transfer to BR free

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Lily NA

10-09-2012

and other places like eu too

lucaudead

10-09-2012

Why do you talk like that

Man of God2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

It is free for them. Way to be a racist ignorant kid.

Bossob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

#1: Don't be a jerk and classify all South Americaners under the umbrella stereotype of trolls

But yes, I believe that accounts should have the ability to transfer for free. Sadly, there is a cost to transferring data to different servers, so there's really no helping it.

DONGLORD420

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossob View Post
#1: Don't be a jerk and classify all South Americaners under the umbrella stereotype of trolls

But yes, I believe that accounts should have the ability to transfer for free. Sadly, there is a cost to transferring data to different servers, so there's really no helping it.
2600 RP is still an excessively high price

Man of God2

10-09-2012

I was completely serious about it being free for Brazilian players. I've seen a Riot member point it out awhile ago when this was first available.