Funny thing about honor rating

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeeRow

10-10-2012

I act the same in every game I play, don't usually get honored, as soon as I go 12-0 I get flooded with honors.

Didn't even say 1 word the whole game, I generally don't talk because I've found most players to be extremely obnoxious, but I got ratings for teamwork, being friendly and helping others learn things about the game apparently.

Nobody cares how you act, they only care about your score.

Dejicide

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

You don't go 12-0 without teamwork and you're not flaunting your carry status. Honorable enough to me.

bellarix

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by psuedin View Post
You don't go 12-0 without teamwork and you're not flaunting your carry status. Honorable enough to me.
you do go 12-0 without teamwork.. dont be absurd, you pathetic imbecile.

now to say someone like this guy could do 12-0 without it... thats pushing it

Dejicide

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Well, aren't you a bag of sunshine? Someone needs to go back to bed and try again tomorrow.

iEatCookiez

10-10-2012

not really.

Xyltin

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeRow View Post
I act the same in every game I play, don't usually get honored, as soon as I go 12-0 I get flooded with honors.

Didn't even say 1 word the whole game, I generally don't talk because I've found most players to be extremely obnoxious, but I got ratings for teamwork, being friendly and helping others learn things about the game apparently.

I never got any honor when carrying. But i get some for teamplay when i jungle and help one lane to snowball and carry.

Complex1ty

10-10-2012

Some people rage quit and leave the after game screen early. Either that or they are lazy. I wouldn't worry too much, it's their option to give you an honor or not,

ZeeRow

10-10-2012

I actually couldn't care less if people rated me or not it was just an observation I've made since the honor system came out - If I don't play well I don't get honored, if I do play well I do get honored despite behaving in the same manner regardless of the outcome (or percieved outcome) of the game.

bunies

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeerow View Post
i act the same in every game i play, don't usually get honored, as soon as i go 12-0 i get flooded with honors.

Didn't even say 1 word the whole game, i generally don't talk because i've found most players to be extremely obnoxious, but i got ratings for teamwork, being friendly and helping others learn things about the game apparently.

working as intended