@Riot how come immediate action towards digi/crs not towards these teams?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BraumBackMountin

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidSoulNight View Post
Because everybody hates TSM, duh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Beard Guy View Post
Remember when everyone was mad about Dreamhack and people thought TSM was cheating, and Regi was like "LOL UMAD UBUTTHURT FANBOYS"

Yeah, doesn't feel so good now, does it.
These have nothing to do with TSM, so much as why Riot without evidence as strong as this, or rather any evidence at all, screwed over digi and crs. Now with all this evidence, they are doing nothing, but playing how can we save our ass while pretending to look like we are trying to do something.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xanicide

Senior Member

10-09-2012

After reviewing the Seahawks/Packers game, in hindsight we realized 2 weeks later that there was obviously offensive pass interference as well as an interception. It was also obvious that the Packers had possession of the ball first, and that it should have been ruled an interception. Since we were able to review, we have decided to give the win to the Packers and/or reschedule the game for a later date.

Wait....

Nope.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ixionas

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Riot had no actions towards Dig/Crs... That was all MLG's decision. The only thing riot did was state they approved. And also destroying the legitimacy of a tournament by playing aram has nothing to do with glancing at a minimap that was stupidly made visible to the teams by riot themselves.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Halroth

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BipolarRooster View Post
1. Riot =/= MLG. If it was up to Riot Dig and Crs wouldn't have been DQ'd sadly, MLG was the host.
2. The cheaters at S2 WCG weren't spotted during the actual games or before the games, therefore, they can't be disqualified anymore. Look at it like this, England scored a goal against Spain but, after checking the camera's it seems that the goal wasn't legit and that it shouldn't have counted. But, you found out about this after the match, you can't restart the match or DQ the team(s) because you weren't spot on.
The NCAA takes away national titles , wins, and hands out suspensions and disqualifies teams all the time if they are caught cheating. MLB went back and disqualified most of the black sox, and they cheated to lose. Comparing it to a non legit goal makes no sense, compare it to stealing the other teams play book, or stealing signals in baseball.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BraumBackMountin

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixionas View Post
Riot had no actions towards Dig/Crs... That was all MLG's decision. The only thing riot did was state they approved. And also destroying the legitimacy of a tournament by playing aram has nothing to do with glancing at a minimap that was stupidly made visible to the teams by riot themselves.
You are joking right? Riot halved Digi and Crs circuit points over that.. and they had no evidence except their bs hearsay. So tell me again how you don't know what you are talking about k thx bai


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BraumBackMountin

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanicide View Post
After reviewing the Seahawks/Packers game, in hindsight we realized 2 weeks later that there was obviously offensive pass interference as well as an interception. It was also obvious that the Packers had possession of the ball first, and that it should have been ruled an interception. Since we were able to review, we have decided to give the win to the Packers and/or reschedule the game for a later date.

Wait....

Nope.
Your point? They went back and took away the win from digi and crs after the event was all said and done. So please tell me more how you don't know what you are talking about?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xanicide

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Exact same concept as TSM/AZF, the refs didn't catch it in the game......

But at least the NFL was able to man up and say yes it was a completely blown call and we apologize.
(Still waiting on that from Riot)

@SupportOrFeedTHX


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TySRT4

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halroth View Post
The NCAA takes away national titles , wins, and hands out suspensions and disqualifies teams all the time if they are caught cheating. MLB went back and disqualified most of the black sox, and they cheated to lose. Comparing it to a non legit goal makes no sense, compare it to stealing the other teams play book, or stealing signals in baseball.
^ this, also again Riot took away Digi and Crs circuit points about one event that happened. When they should have only been disqualified from that one event at the max. They also had their wins repealed after a day or two from the event. Plus many professional events go back after the issue to review the case and make a decision.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TySRT4

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanicide View Post
Exact same concept as TSM/AZF, the refs didn't catch it in the game......

But at least the NFL was able to man up and say yes it was a completely blown call and we apologize.
(Still waiting on that from Riot)

@SupportOrFeedTHX
Yep they won't even do that, they will continue to hide it. They even fired the ref who made the call that it was seahawks ball.


12