Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

WE vs CLG and semi finals are tomorrow?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TL Frolo

10-09-2012

clg baby

Okabe1 048596

10-09-2012

Quote:
RiotTantram:
I'm so excited. I also feel the pain for those of you that need to watch it at crazy hours. I try and watch every major tournament worldwide, and I've had my share of late nights.

get shen'd rioter :P

MauJustice

10-09-2012

Starting at 8pm EST on a Wednesday night...sweeeet...

Nitroflame

10-09-2012

Damm, even though I'm excited to see these matches even happen, they happen to start at a most inconvenient time for me

Renaito Yuujou

10-09-2012

Even though Riot has received a lot of hate lately, not all of which I can say is undeserved (sorry), I am still very excited to see these matches. Thanks for all your hard work, Riot.

Arcaesion

10-09-2012

why is your name the npc in orgrimmar who i accidentadly attacked and then kicked my ass?

Senator Snort

10-09-2012

I am a little unclear because I THOUGHT I was watching game 3 in that series... and just as CLGEU was about to push into the base and finish it with Barren buff the game stopped streaming... I thought it was just the site or something that was broadcasting it...

I assumed CLGEU had won the match?? How was that not awarded to them anyway? That was a win FOR SURE... as long and drug out as it was they won that match I was watching fair and square. There's no way that game should be replayed.

Gamon

10-09-2012

Quote:
Arcaesion:
why is your name the npc in orgrimmar who i accidentadly attacked and then kicked my ass?

phew I thought you gonna say "then kicked his ass" because I was a level 12 npc before Cata, but when priests mind control me I used to kick people from their mounts.

Kamu

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Ugh, it was so well planned. Worlds would be on a weekend...now it's on a weekday and this week I have tons of assignments/projects/exams since we're getting early report cards and have nothing to get assessed off of.

IMTOOJUICY

10-09-2012

r u serious, tomorrow night is movie night arrrrrrrr

well, w/e, i'll come back at 11 PM to find that CLG eu and WE are at the 246th minute mark of their second game.