WE vs CLG and semi finals are tomorrow?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TL Frolo

10-09-2012

clg baby

Okabe1 048596

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTantram View Post
I'm so excited. I also feel the pain for those of you that need to watch it at crazy hours. I try and watch every major tournament worldwide, and I've had my share of late nights.
get shen'd rioter :P

MauJustice

10-09-2012

Starting at 8pm EST on a Wednesday night...sweeeet...

Nitroflame

10-09-2012

Damm, even though I'm excited to see these matches even happen, they happen to start at a most inconvenient time for me

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Even though Riot has received a lot of hate lately, not all of which I can say is undeserved (sorry), I am still very excited to see these matches. Thanks for all your hard work, Riot.

Arcaesion

10-09-2012

why is your name the npc in orgrimmar who i accidentadly attacked and then kicked my ass?

Senator Snort

10-09-2012

I am a little unclear because I THOUGHT I was watching game 3 in that series... and just as CLGEU was about to push into the base and finish it with Barren buff the game stopped streaming... I thought it was just the site or something that was broadcasting it...

I assumed CLGEU had won the match?? How was that not awarded to them anyway? That was a win FOR SURE... as long and drug out as it was they won that match I was watching fair and square. There's no way that game should be replayed.

Gamon

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcaesion View Post
why is your name the npc in orgrimmar who i accidentadly attacked and then kicked my ass?
phew I thought you gonna say "then kicked his ass" because I was a level 12 npc before Cata, but when priests mind control me I used to kick people from their mounts.

Kamu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Ugh, it was so well planned. Worlds would be on a weekend...now it's on a weekday and this week I have tons of assignments/projects/exams since we're getting early report cards and have nothing to get assessed off of.

IMTOOJUICY

10-09-2012

r u serious, tomorrow night is movie night arrrrrrrr

well, w/e, i'll come back at 11 PM to find that CLG eu and WE are at the 246th minute mark of their second game.