Idea to help balance blue vs purple

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a1sock

10-09-2012

So I'm a total scrub noob at this game and am a little apprehensive to posting outside of the new player forum, but here goes.

In hopes of improving my fundamentals, I played 5 matches in a row in a custom game with no bots, just me. I did this to improve farming, but I observed something odd. In all 5 games, blue side minions pushed to inhibitor tower without any of my help. With just 5 games, there still is a high chance this was just random, but it got me thinking.

What if riot did something like give one minion on purple side a small buff every few rounds(I was thinking 6 but I would want to test this out) so that if a champion does not interfere, that purple wave will have one surviving member.

Early game this shouldn't matter whatsoever, its just outside of laning phase when both teams have a few towers that you would see a difference. The one remaining minion may slightly damage the next wave, giving the next, normal, no buff wave a slight advantage. This means that without a blue champion intervention, purple minions will always have a slight advantage until they start farming or clearing waves.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoizengerd

10-09-2012

minions level up every 3 mins according to the lol wiki, & also

"If the champions do not interfere in the battle, one team of minions will eventually win the game. Which team will win is completely random, depending which team focuses the enemy minions better. "