If you end the game early, adc bot is pointless right

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ippiki Okami

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementzPRO View Post
1.Karthus, Malz, Cass fastest dragon killers in game
Take your word for that, but is hard to believe they do it faster than shyvana.

especaily without help.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElementzPRO

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ippiki Okami View Post
Take your word for that, but is hard to believe they do it faster than shyvana.
I think they would but either way they do it faster than AD carries.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ippiki Okami

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementzPRO View Post
I think they would but either way they do it faster than AD carries.
Ahh, ok, I get your point now, at least i think I do.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

judgeshowtunes

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Try Cassiopeia bot. Actually kind of works. She has the standard mage strength in lane, but she also scales pretty damn well into late-game in case you don't end it quickly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cozarkian

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementzPRO View Post
1.Karthus, Malz, Cass fastest dragon killers in game
2.AP actually pushes pretty fast AP champs do 40% of AP in damage to towers
1. That's a fair point. However, I wasn't looking at just speed of the kill. Early/Mid game, Malz (and even Karth/Cass without blue) would drain mana pretty quickly if they try to burst dragon, possibly forcing them to base. ADC can provide manaless sustained damage.

2. I didn't say AP were bad at pushing towers, I just said ADC were better.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DN Frosty

Senior Member

10-09-2012

im just going to put my opinion in on this. Ad bruiser top, ad mid. As long as top lane has armor, ganks are really useless, at least if its an ap ganking, if top lane has no mr, hes done for. Personally i play ap nid mid just for the fact she has such long range, high damage, and some of the best mobility in the game. Have you ever seen a cait gank and do 600+ dmg in 1 non-spell at level 7?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-09-2012

It's risky because, as CLG.EU has shown, it's "easy" to stall a game out. Unless the enemy team is massively far ahead and/or they are significantly more coordinated/skilled, it's fairly easy to completely stop their pushes and drag the game out.

Of course, at lower levels of play, anything works anyways, so there's no point in trying to counter a non-existent meta.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axxuka

Senior Member

10-09-2012

AP carries should always be in a solo lane because they scale better with levels through the early and mid game then with items. AP is a bit useless early, you can easily live with 100-200 AP early on and make 2 big AP items before a rabadon.

So early on, your AP mid carries you until the ADC is fed enough to have his items because the level advantage is the only thing an AP mid needs early on. (only a few mid like Ryze, Zyra and Orianna need items and are better late game due to their teamfight bases kits.)

And with that level advantage, they can gank the other lanes and help them win...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Lovely Lush

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxuka View Post
AP carries should always be in a solo lane because they scale better with levels through the early and mid game then with items. AP is a bit useless early, you can easily live with 100-200 AP early on and make 2 big AP items before a rabadon.

So early on, your AP mid carries you until the ADC is fed enough to have his items because the level advantage is the only thing an AP mid needs early on. (only a few mid like Ryze, Zyra and Orianna need items and are better late game due to their teamfight bases kits.)

And with that level advantage, they can gank the other lanes and help them win...
I'd like to point out that Zyra can still deal a ton of dmg with minimal items she doesn't absolutely need them. Just thought I'd put that out there


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

10-09-2012

No, because once they get only 1 big item they dominate the game.

All it takes for a carry to be dominant is 3-4k gold. So, saying they are only dominant late game is an absolute joke.