If you end the game early, adc bot is pointless right

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmniEnder

10-09-2012

I always thought it would be fun to do support bruiser bot, AP top, carry mid, becasue that way the bot battle would be epic, just hardcore sustain farm grudgematchs, AP mid could do their thing with a little more peice and the skill would come into play of mid more than who gets the first good gank, and AD carry VS AD carry is just amazing, poke here and there, cool escapes, nice initates, jungle get a more prominent role in developing the carry... would just be pretty sweet imo.

Sweagen

10-09-2012

wow a Red posted in my topic

I just tried a few APs bot and won the lane really hard (and yeah, snowballed) so that's why I made this thread
it's good to see a lot of different opinions on it though

Ippiki Okami

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTantram View Post
I main ADC and if I happen to be getting stomped it's pretty normal for me to make the call to abandon lane phase early. There's no reason to allow the gap to widen.
On the other side of things, if I am +2 ahead in kills and 30 cs ahead of the opposing team, with some cooperation I am even more thankfull if they end laning phase early and hand me a farming lane.

Felaedor

10-09-2012

If only this were true.

It's almost impossible to win a competitive game before the enemy farmer can pick up a second item, which is where Ranged AD steps in to the spotlight as far as damage is concerned.

Vsin

10-09-2012

Meh, that kinda reminds me of 5 mage DotA comps. You load everything into the early game, but if you fail then it's an auto surrender at 20.

I might be interesting to mess with the idea, but I don't think it'll ever completely replace the "balanced" team comp.

Cozarkian

10-09-2012

You are forgetting two things the ADC does better that help you end the game early:

1. Kill dragon
2. Kill towers

Sojs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Doesn't matter what happens in solo queue as long as you get your main damage item if you position properly you can carry

ElementzPRO

10-09-2012

It could work. Double bruiser bot used to be a common thing.

You'd just have to have good physical damage somewhere else. Maybe a lee sin jungle with irelia top

Ippiki Okami

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vsin View Post
Meh, that kinda reminds me of 5 mage DotA comps. You load everything into the early game, but if you fail then it's an auto surrender at 20.

I might be interesting to mess with the idea, but I don't think it'll ever completely replace the "balanced" team comp.
Win dota, but not here.

5 man mage team, to easy to defend against.

ElementzPRO

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cozarkian View Post
You are forgetting two things the ADC does better that help you end the game early:

1. Kill dragon
2. Kill towers
1.Karthus, Malz, Cass fastest dragon killers in game
2.AP actually pushes pretty fast AP champs do 40% of AP in damage to towers