Could someone carry me to 1500?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ramachese

10-09-2012

Should you not earn it yourself. If you get someone to carry it then it means nothing and is worth less than the digital pixels it takes up on the screen.

Why do people seem to think they should not have to earn their way to everything and instead expect it to be handed to them? Not everyone I know but an alarming number.

Legendary Cookie

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Down IX View Post
You've said it yourself why you shouldn't be 1500 at 1300 with a positive KDA fizz main you're unable to carry your game. Fizz is a beast at shutting down other lanes once he's 6. Gank every time your ult is up. Win other lanes for them. Maybe even find a good jungler around your elo to duo with and try to carry each other to higher elos?
That's a pretty good idea, actually. I have been having problems with junglers not ganking when my enemy laner is overextending.

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-09-2012

it's sad that people have no self respect or sense of accomplishment these days...

KawaiiObiyoSama

10-09-2012

stop asking for help to get 1500, do it yourself prouve your skill or just suck.

Hardbuttpounding

10-09-2012

Ha! If we duoed we'd look like brother accounts.

Blaster

10-09-2012

yes, yes i could.

Will i?

Not for free

Farm

10-09-2012

Play 3s and get 1450 like I did, ezpz.