@Riot All Urgot Nerfs are immediately undone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaara 0fThe Funk

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlessXiao View Post
I'm sorry, but a bruiser support would get annihilated by urgot + support. How do you CS when he grenades you every time you walk in to a low health creep? Chainvest? Sorry, my grenade gives % reduction and I stack tons of arpen anyways.
Yeah, what really beats an Urgot+Support lane is Xin Zhao support.

DONGLORD420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

meta stays the same, urgot becomes permaban

ALLIIAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

bump

ALLIIAN

10-09-2012

double bump

Raldek

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukyul View Post
You've got to be kidding. It has lower range than just the AOE on Malphite's ulti. Kha'zix can leap farther on a tiny cooldown. There are countless examples of skills that are 600 range, almost nothing so low as 550.
It's longer range than some AD carrys' attack ranges. As well as Urgot's. And that's just the rank 1 ulti. It needs the range for late game, but early game it can be a guaranteed kill. He was a strong enough laner, he didn't need that kind of initiate on him on top of everything.

Thunder Oak

10-09-2012

bump

ALLIIAN

10-09-2012

Ok, im back from school.
I had an idea, why don't they just rebuff Urgot, and before every tournament, they just nerf him again. There, problem solved