@Riot All Urgot Nerfs are immediately undone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALLIIAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlessXiao View Post
I'm sorry, but a bruiser support would get annihilated by urgot + support. How do you CS when he grenades you every time you walk in to a low health creep? Chainvest? Sorry, my grenade gives % reduction and I stack tons of arpen anyways.
Usually, the bruisers can survive your harass more than the carries can, while the support can heal them (remember, armor, even when its reduced, increases potential health from support heals)

Raldek

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukyul View Post
Please tell me you don't think Rank 1 ulti range is OK right now.
Rank 1 ulti is totally okay. Having all that range on it before was really overpowered. That was too much range to initiate on in lane and it almost guaranteed a kill for Urgot. Now there's some counterplay to it. He doesn't have a massive zone where he can point and click to put you where you can't escape.

HuskarDc

10-09-2012

I like Urgot. He opened up a lot of options. Once had the enemy team counter our mid with a LeBlanc. I took Urgot mid and pooped all over LB while our AP went bottom with Soraka support. Now there's a scary lane.

Levgre

10-09-2012

Malph's laning wasn't even nerfed really. It was just his incredible hosing of anyone with auto attacks late game.

TheSlappySlap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Been playing Urgot during freeweek. I think he'd be really fun to play if he had his range of AA and Q equalized. Kind of stupid that while attacking a guy you continually move forward just to try to get an autoattack. His shield is so strong though. Honestly, if they just gave AD casters a "real" caster item that built into something, Urgot would be just fine. Give me an AD caster item with spellvamp or make the brutalizer build into something bigger than Ghostblade (makes very little sense on AD caster)

Drukyul

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raldek View Post
Rank 1 ulti is totally okay.
You've got to be kidding. It has lower range than just the AOE on Malphite's ulti. Kha'zix can leap farther on a tiny cooldown. There are countless examples of skills that are 600 range, almost nothing so low as 550.

HeartlessXiao

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLIIAN View Post
Usually, the bruisers can survive your harass more than the carries can, while the support can heal them (remember, armor, even when its reduced, increases potential health from support heals)
ADC survives lane much easier against Urgot, simply because of range. It means easier last hitting, and it also means that if he misses E, it's the go ahead for some free harass since he'll have no way for reacting with his 400 range.

Bruisers just get kited by Urgot's slow, not to mention getting in his face means he can spam Q aa Q aa Q aa at you, and his passive is great for dueling.

ALLIIAN

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlessXiao View Post
ADC survives lane much easier against Urgot, simply because of range. It means easier last hitting, and it also means that if he misses E, it's the go ahead for some free harass since he'll have no way for reacting with his 400 range.

Bruisers just get kited by Urgot's slow, not to mention getting in his face means he can spam Q aa Q aa Q aa at you, and his passive is great for dueling.
Good point

ALLIIAN

10-09-2012

bump

Gaara 0fThe Funk

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felaedor View Post
It's why the Eastern teams are starting to poop on the West as well. Level 1 Blue Buff Yorick in a top/bottom lane switch is able to MATCH CS and hold the 2v1 lane off his tower while the Western top gets zoned by the 2v1 lane and opens up a roam when the tower falls.
Actually, that game was M5 vs IG

Darien was getting zoned up top while Yorick was rocking that bot lane.