Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


@Riot All Urgot Nerfs are immediately undone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prismatic

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Quote:
ALLIIAN:
Damn, this thread died fast
Any Urgot players want to complain with me?


Endless torture... to get riot to buff urgot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALLIIAN

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Quote:
Zeratul1005:
Endless torture... to get riot to buff urgot.

Only I Shall Remain....
Yep Urgot, back to the mental asylum for you, no more crazy thoughts


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felaedor

Senior Member

10-09-2012

If you wanted an active thread about counterplay, attempting to make your point completely about entirely Urgot was a mistake.

He's a good example. (You're welcome)

Your thread title doesn't really say much other than "Buff Urgot" though, and he's got a smaller fanbase than most.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALLIIAN

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Quote:
Felaedor:
If you wanted an active thread about counterplay, attempting to make your point completely about entirely Urgot was a mistake.

He's a good example. (You're welcome)

Your thread title doesn't really say much though.

Its not a thread about counterplay exactly, Its supposed to be a buff Urgot qq nerf thread. I really just used those counterplay examples to demonstrate that counterplay against him is possible, but that the pros just didn't really want to have to think about him, and so he was nerfed to oblivion


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

byobsoad2

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Quote:
Felaedor:
If you wanted an active thread about counterplay, attempting to make your point completely about entirely Urgot was a mistake.

He's a good example. (You're welcome)

Your thread title doesn't really say much other than "Buff Urgot" though, and he's got a smaller fanbase than most.

I can agree with this.

OP has a great point, and a great example, but it isn't put into an effective way.

(bump)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALLIIAN

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Quote:
byobsoad2:
I can agree with this.

OP has a great point, and a great example, but it isn't put into an effective way.

(bump)

I'm not the best writer
Any tips to more effectively push my point?
Its never been my strong suit to create an argument (I'm much better at saying a prepared argument in front of a crowd)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALLIIAN

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Quote:
ALLIIAN:
I'm not the best writer
Any tips to more effectively push my point?
Its never been my strong suit to create an argument (I'm much better at saying a prepared argument in front of a crowd)

Also, could you point out problems with my argument? That would help, cause I might re-write it later


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raldek

Senior Member

10-09-2012

I feel like Urgot could be in a better place if he had some more movement speed. His ulti range nerf was definitely necessary. I miss the Q range SOOO much. But if he had some movement speed to compensate I think I'd be happy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeartlessXiao

Senior Member

10-09-2012

I'm sorry, but a bruiser support would get annihilated by urgot + support. How do you CS when he grenades you every time you walk in to a low health creep? Chainvest? Sorry, my grenade gives % reduction and I stack tons of arpen anyways.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drukyul

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Quote:
Raldek:
His ulti range nerf was definitely necessary.


Please tell me you don't think Rank 1 ulti range is OK right now.