Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Initial Honor Results

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Divine714

10-09-2012

My honor got reset for no reason....I WANT IT BACK

SwampRatKing

10-09-2012

Quick question.

I often play with pre-made friends- and these dudes are awesome. I usually feel compelled to honor all of them at the end of a match. We're definitely not toxic players. Is this okay?

Wunderbar

10-09-2012

Quote:

• Only 0.21% of players reported for consistent trading
  • 0.63% of players actively trying to trade Honor
  • 0.01% spamming Honor for dishonorable reasons

Percentages out of what pool?

Legendary Gas

10-09-2012

I have seen nothing but good from this. Toxic Players down alot. And although I play with a set group of people in general, we don't always give honor to eachother. It happens that we do, but hey, sometimes you have to make your friends better by not giving them honor too

Tetsukabe

10-09-2012

So far i love the system. I've had the teamwork banner for over 5 days i think and havn't lost it yet. i've also seen a lot less "toxic" players as you call them.(not entirely sure of the meaning of that word, think it means ragers, mean ect.) Please keep up the good work i really like whats going on XD.

CannonFodderTed

10-09-2012

My only issue is it is also somewhat favoring those who play more.

Example:
Average player with no life plays 1000 games. Lets say he averages 2 honor points every 10 games. He will have 200 honor points.

Very honorable and helpful player with a full time job plays 100 games. Let's say he averages an honor point EVERY game. He will have 100 honor points.

By this math the second player has half the number of honor and thus we consider the first player more honorable. But the reality is he just has half the number of points because he played 10 times less games but is in fact 5 times MORE honorable than the first player.

My point is that if you begin to give prizes or incentives it should not be solely based on the total number of honor but should also include a secondary statistic giving some weight to how likely that person is to be honored vs not honored in a game. Both statistics are important if you truely want to incentivise the most honorable players and not just the ones who play the most matches.

themaddscientist

10-09-2012

Quote:
Lyte:
Currently, players Honor for Teamwork the most.

That actually makes a lot of sense based on what I've seen in my past ranked games. I'm usually don't type much of anything besides a warning or a "good job," but I've been doing a lot of jungle Maokai and trying to get teammates and myself fed whenever I do anything. It seems that Teamwork is being looked upon in a broad sense. It could be seen as being a martyr and trying to keep other players alive or it could be seen as helping others get kills or maybe some stricter or looser definition.

Not that I mind getting Honored, but it seems that Teamwork is being given out the most because it is the broadest term that is Honorable.

Veragoot

10-09-2012

Where can I find a list of the rewards for the Honor system?

CH3CKMATE

10-09-2012

Quote:
lukeduke186:
In order to stop honor trading, and friends giving free honor when you don't want it. Why don't you limit the honor you are able to get from a summoner that you have played multiple games with?

How about this: Limit the amount of honor given if both are friends.

KîJòóNG

10-09-2012

dont ever make a reward for honor or this whole system will fall like a house of cards