Initial Honor Results

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GitsNShigglez

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not5id View Post
Jokes on you dumbass, I like the song.

Semper Iratus

10-09-2012

Well done I started playing the game a year ago or so and to be frank if my friends were not online I did not play most of the tie because of all the trolls and abuse.
Many of my friends have left the game for that reason even though they thought LoL was a fantastic game. As a result of this system, a couple are tenuously coming back to play and this makes my play time far more enjoyable.

Keep up the good work riot.

needlewall

10-09-2012

well if it works it works i myself dont want any honor points yet ive gotten a few sigh

Harutan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by needlewall View Post
well if it works it works i myself dont want any honor points yet ive gotten a few sigh
you clearly arent trolling hard enough then, silly!

ARM24

10-09-2012

Just a side note: Honor has yet to make it into custom games; alot of people play with random people in non-passworded customs. I call for honor to be an option in customs for reports are an option too. At the very least if one is not willing to do this, then one should make ARAM's an official game mode that are not custom exlcusive... Or a proving grounds map that can be played ARAM or blind in non-custom mode. I presume anything that is not custom has honor.

Since I am off topic, if ARAM's are made into a non-custom game mode that would solve the dodging issues people have in custom games for ARAM's... thus improve the experiance of the game immensely as well as solving the level/skill differential that is the specific level requirement or kick ARAM discrimination.

Anyways when honor entered PBE it was the first time I actually entered a status message in my NA server account, which is just over a year in a half old. I love the honor initiative... new maps? Had to ask, that custom game map of the region really makes us want something to be there.

Broken winds

10-09-2012

Not sure if my question will be seen... Or if it have been already asked...

If you make a pre-made game, and while doing it, you ARE really actually a friendly person. No joke. And you get honored for that every game, since your friend know you are like this and they are not lying or cheating on the system. Does it count as cheating ? Or the honor system just dont want anyone who know each other in real life to honor each other ? I know the limit between cheating and being realistic is small, especially in a pre-made game. But i wanted to know if we can or if not. It's not like they are lying if they honor you.

Grubistich grady

10-09-2012

i think that honor should be use as a curacy of some sort instead of just a number to be proud of: i mean that it could be used to unlock certain things maybe special skins or even special champions(not overly op ones but ones that are desirable) or things like summoner pics anything really i just want to be able to do things with honor other then look at it and be proud of my kindness over the internet

TooNoobtoQuit

10-09-2012

does Frost lose honor for cheating?

Circumstance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

I definitely noticed a reduction of rage and negativity when it would always happen on every other game before the honor implementation. Thank you Riot! Positivity rules and makes the game a lot more fun. Also, please implement the honor system for the custom matches please because whenever I play Proving Grounds with strangers, there are plenty of dishonorable players. People need to be encouraged to be nice there as well.

LukeDuke186

10-09-2012

In order to stop honor trading, and friends giving free honor when you don't want it. Why don't you limit the honor you are able to get from a summoner that you have played multiple games with?