Initial Honor Results

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wal1ace

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaza Ookami View Post
are there any plans to add a reward system to the honor system? like say XX amount of honor will reward you with XX RP/IP?

Once again giving prizes like that will only make people abuse the system not increase the effectiveness of this tool

TreeTrunks

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Currently, players Honor for Teamwork the most.
Oo perfect i am glad I found you saying this. Currently the options for honoring that are used the most are teamwork and obviously i think the second would be honorable apponent. Helpful kinda falls into the same category as teamwork for me and friendly you just don't find much.

I have personally just given out friendly just for the hell of it because solo queing I really don't see friendly. I instead see just a lack of *****ing amongst players because they want that potential to be honored.

My question for you lyte is will we be seeing a change in these honor choices given to us? Because I have tried being friendly and stuff like that but so far i have only manged to get teamwork and honorable opponent.

Thx Lyte and just want to say i hope that in the future other gaming companies can look to how hard you guys have really worked to make sure that we the players are happy instead of focusing on our wallets

2112RuSh

10-09-2012

I'm afraid of the fact that maybe people will be starting to be possitive just for the rewards. It would be better if the players start to be honorable just for the fact of being honorable. If this turns to be a pay for the good behavior, its not good behavior, its just pleaople that wants more ip....

(sorry for bad english )

The Zombie Dog

10-09-2012

To the Fields of Honor!!!

Pink FIoyd

10-09-2012

This is helping everyone. Well maybe not everyone.
Not those who like to take out their frustrations and personal insecurities on everyone they play with.
But it's helping everyone who cares about a quality game play environment.
Well done!

Xx2TailsxX

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wal1ace View Post
giving prizes like that will lead to massive abuse.
Clearly it wouldn't the prizes aren't big AND its obvious that its trading. If anything it would remove MORE toxic players.

Wal1ace

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnkillableGG View Post
Whos downvoting everyone? Some good responses.

Trolls are, they have nothing better to offer the community except there lack of intelligence.

SizzlinSteaks

10-09-2012

They may take our lives, but they will never take OUR FREEDOM!!!

MakeInHD

10-09-2012

i would have 2 say that this is a really good idea and it seems to be working effectively gj

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Twisted Fate Remodel where?