Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Initial Honor Results

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zat

10-09-2012

Quote:
Primanocte:
People are just as bad as ever from what I've seen since Honor was released. Probably because people realize how worthless the Honor system is. Maybe there was a short term decrease is negative play, but it won't last.

Just like people on reddit stopped caring about reddit karma cause it doesn't really do anything for you, or people don't care about Achievement scores, or really any other random score. People like having points. I don't know Why, but it seems to be a pretty widespread thing.

Anak1n 5kywalk3r

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Good Job!

RG RandomGuy

10-09-2012

love the honor system

Zat

10-09-2012

Am I the only one who wishes I could honor someone on my team with all three honors XD I've had plenty of nice people who are helpful and did really well helping the team in fights ect... I guess this could be abused, or make the categories a bit hollow as a lot of people would just click all 3 for any nice person, but choosing is so damn hard sometimes XD

L2p Noob Dnt Rnk

10-09-2012

This is working well, but we still have a big problem. Riot u are mixing skill player , pls stop it , make something new for 3 seasson , make something for keep the newbies out the ranked pls!!

MytharGT

10-09-2012

I belive that the honors that you can give to your team should also be able to be given to the enemy team, i felt that 2 of my opponents in a game really deserved to be given friendly honor, but instead i had to give them honorable opponent since they deserved honor but could not be given the correct kind

maxkill369

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Well maybe I would play more games and honor honor-worthy people if everyone didn't use the "easy way out" champions that I get versed with every game now. When it's at the point where the same champs are used in almost every other game, something is wrong.

Mantheon Mandrop

10-09-2012

Wooo woo. Hold on here. I gotten alot of honor, didnt get an email stating I was honor trolling, and my honor was brought to 0? I just read people who abused the honor system got their honor reset to 0. I had like 10 honor, i dont premade, never asked for honor, didnt get an email saying i was punished but my honor got reset to 0?

Stro21

10-09-2012

I loved the honor system, I wonder what is next.

Mantheon Mandrop

10-09-2012

Who else lost their honor? Check your honor thing on the game.