Initial Honor Results

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyraken

10-09-2012

I love it! It's just super exciting to me to get 'honorable opponent' and I've always been one to join in conversations that are going on (just not good at starting them xD) so now that people actually want to talk, I've been making lots of friends! I just love this system!
The ONLY problem I've seen is one game one of my friends got really really angry and started feeding, and the enemy gave him honorable opponet for it >.<

SharkbaitBruhaha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Now with the honor system in place maybe everyone will become civilized enough for Achievements!!!

Deko

10-09-2012

Honor makes me feel warm and happy inside

anemone

10-09-2012

Regardless on some people hating on you guys for this system; I've found it to be quite amusing. I play AP mids so everytime our bottom lane does awful and I can't carry hard enough I tend to receive honourable opponent 3+ times a game. I have 18 honourable opponents and a crest for it. I'm assuming you guys have a system that takes the ratio of games played/honour received and base the crests off of that?

Dragonsbaine

10-09-2012

once the honor system gets its kinks worked out, and people abusing it get busted by their patterns. Maybe you could implement a concept like this one i suggested back in july

SimplyAlive

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ Crazed View Post
So what is the point of having different territories if I am still stuck playing with people who don't speak a speck of English??? You have these systems in place just like your territories but no one bothers to use them unless they are taking advantage of it!!!
People in the same territory speak different languages.
NA: American English, French and Spanish (if not more)
EUW: Dutch, German, French, British Engish, Spanish, Portuegese etc.

People often play in their own territiory, but may play on other ones for friends or teams. (or investment on a particular server)

Jortalus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepherian View Post
I wish I'd get honored. nobody I play with seems to remember to do it.
I get honored in almost every game. Are you sure you deserve it?

Excalicur7

10-09-2012

Its nice to see it made some positive changes in the gaming environment

Khabi Jenkins

10-09-2012

i play a lot with 1-4 friends, and we give each other honor after each game, is this going to be considered a violation? we have recieved honor from opponents that we dont know in normals but i dont see why playing with friends should stop giving them honor. none of us have ever been banned, we rage at each ther but try to be respectful to others we dont know.

bLues

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
The hardest Honor to get right now is Helpful.
I'm sure you know why this is.
You cannot earn "helpful" from the typical stranger. No one takes criticism.
And if you're being nice, I'm sure they'd rather give you a friendly.