Initial Honor Results

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OPoopy

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Allowing players to provide comments in their Honor gives is something we considered early in development; however, the chance that troll players would use this as a new tool to send verbal abuse or harassment to others was too high so we opted out of this feature for now.

We may re-visit it in the future, but we'd have to first solve the abuse cases.
Maybe if you only allowed the comments to be given by those who have had no or very few negative reports? Also, you could add a new option for reporting players to include negative feedback like this. If a player is reported for trolling or harassing then they would no longer be able to leave comments with honor?

I am sure you and your team already considered this, and am even more certain that your poor tribunal is overloaded as is, but all the same, just thought I would throw out the idea.

I wanted to thank you and your team especially for the honor initiative. Admittedly I am probably a bit more sensitive and moody than other players ( I recognize this comes with being a women, though not always), but the number one reason I have quit games like this in the past has been all of the awful and toxic players. So I wanted to personally thank you all for trying to improve that aspect that is inevitable with any good online game.

Also the emphasis on interaction that you and the rest of the staff have with the public is a fantastic idea and works wonders for the game. Thank you for all of your hard work, it is rare to see any company that works so hard and diligently. One of the main reasons I have stuck with your game (besides of course for it being so great ).

TLDR:
Suggestion in top paragraph, and the rest is just a big thank you

Hi Im Zim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

ITS OFFICIAL I HAVE 38 HONOR and i got my red ribbon. maybe that goes for everyone hopefully i have given ppl hope on getting a ribbon.

Noxian Zell

11-19-2012

You guys can all get ribbons if you just keep playing and not paying attention. Thats all I have to say.

Kanata Futaki

11-20-2012

Dr. Lyte

I'm just curious. Which one is more rare among the player population: The Great Mentor Crest or the Great Leader Crest?

Also could there be a sort of implementation of Crest history like "XX date to XX date player had XX Crest." I'm a type of player who likes to keep a record of her achievements therefore would like a system like this implemented so I don't have to resort to screen shooting every one.

Han Solo Laner

11-20-2012

Wait, are we not supposed to honor our friends? That seems silly to me. Why shouldn't I reward someone I like enough to play with all the time? I'd understand at least ignoring it, but punishing for it? Yeesh. Someone tell me I'm interpreting this wrong.

PS: I'm on my laptop without LoL, is this listed somewhere in the client as a rule?

EDIT: Seems this was answered? I guess the example was banned due to behavior? (or toxic, whatever you want to try and label it as)

Dolphin PhD

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
It's worth less and keeps getting worth less. However, it won't 'punish' you.
So you are saying if you play in 3-full 5 mans. Chances of getting ribbons are low.

Darklightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

@Riot

Dear Reds,

Is it considered honor trading to let a teammate or opponent know you honored them? I am neither asking for honor in return, nor expecting it. I just want them to know who thought they were honorable and why I thought they were.

Sincerely,
Trying to be non-toxic play dough

DoNMaiN

01-07-2013

i have already 100+ teamwork and still didnt get a ribbon why is that?

Camp As A Champ

01-29-2013

Lyte, I have heard you cannot obtain a second honor badge once have your first one. Is this true or can anyone confirm this?

Kionashi

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp As A Champ View Post
Lyte, I have heard you cannot obtain a second honor badge once have your first one. Is this true or can anyone confirm this?

necromancer!! go away!