Was it my fault for having 3 deaths top after what Diana did?

Yes 5 35.71%
No 9 64.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Halfway jungle????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xKing Icyene

10-09-2012

So we get into que, and this guy autolocks Diana and a guy already called mid, shes forced to go top with me (I called solo) I was alright with it because im a positive and supportive player. Solo top is my position on ranked games and I typically dont loose...(1/4 games maybe ill loose but NEVER feed) ANYWAY, So she goes top with me and about 8 minutes in she decides "heck I want to jungle now". She leaves my lane with me being level 4 and rengar level 6 almost 7...She took my xp and farm then decides to leave me underleveled against a rengar?

You can probably assume we surrendered (we did) After she ended up trolling, constantly blaming me for a few deaths i had top against a Rengar she left me with....and the enemy team had a player trolling me as well..

Point is: HOW CAN YOU LEAVE SOMEONE IN A LANE and EXPECT THEM to do WELL...
*IF i had gone solo and been the correct level I would have been fine...*

Amasuro

10-09-2012

So let me get this straight. You have a Diana, yet she forces her way into a double top when there's no jungler in the first place?

Wut

Snake XT

10-09-2012

What was your champion against rengar?

xKing Icyene

10-09-2012

My champ was Yi (not the strongest pick but I would have been able to atleast keep up and farm/gank if i was correctly leveled.

@Amasuro, IKR! Diana shoulda started jungle...

Jswerv

10-09-2012

One yes diana should have started jungle but the tactic of having two start top till level 3ish then one go jungle works. I have seen this done with a shen as person who leaves takes taunt at level 1 to try to kill solo top at start to even out the exp lost.

VanillaCrunch

10-09-2012

Yeah. People like that just make me want to puke.

xKing Icyene

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwesterve View Post
One yes diana should have started jungle but the tactic of having two start top till level 3ish then one go jungle works. I have seen this done with a shen as person who leaves takes taunt at level 1 to try to kill solo top at start to even out the exp lost.
Planning on it might work, however this was not planned and Diana sucked...like really bad..

MadManDu

10-09-2012

It was both your faults, duo top works fine on one condition, you rape the enemy junglar in the top part of his/her jungle...did you do that?