Why do people think teemo mid is OK?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeremyls

10-21-2012

Teemo is a viable mid in the same way all champs are viable mids vs specific champs but he is not a mid champ you cant just be mid and be ok vs anyone. Just like Zilean is not a support nor is poppy. Same as just becuase it is an ad champ does not make it an adc.

Teemo is not a viable mid on the whole he does well top becuase he normaly is blinding and poisoning non range champs

Sënuch

10-21-2012

Cassiopeia ate Teemo up last time I played Normal. Just saying

Nishaven90

10-21-2012

I just played a ranked game with an AP Teemo on my team, it worked extremely well for us because the enemies kept stepping on shrooms and getting half their health taken away.

FreljordsFinest

10-21-2012

i just went mid as Galio Vs an AP teemo, needless to say I was ROFLING all game

iTziLLiRL

10-22-2012

Teemo can be played in any lane(not jungle) And you're talking as if you don't counter teemo... ALL Assassins have 1 shot potential and high mobility. Kassadin is in this category along with Akali,Talon,Eve,Fizz,Kat,LB. These are counter-squishy champions and teemo is squishy learn to play counters son. Maybe you'll move up in ELO when you decide you WANT to understand more

Fiveofswords

10-22-2012

hes ok against autottack champs with his blind. But vs ap...i dunno what teemo would be thinking
people talk about mushrooms a lot...i like mushrooms also but only becuase they give map vision. They cant exactly equal the burst damage of some typical ap mid combo

BananaSniper

10-22-2012

Because Therainman streams teemo mid and got his smurf to 2200 in like 3 days with teemo and tristana mid, also his ap ratio's aren't bad at all and with dfg he has solid burst. However, he like many other ap casters but more so teemo will be hindered by the upcoming nerf to DFG, which removes damage based on current health to 15% from 25% and removes the 15% CDR.

Tazokh

12-10-2012

hello guys ,
teemo just raped my team in a 3 v 5 ( we were 5 they were 3)

Teemo's build:
Sorcerer shoes-Furor
Nashor's Tooth
Void Staff
Rabadon's Deathcap
Liandry's Torment
Archangel Staff

53mins game. We were in the lead...we had 11 kills above them and we had baron...we were going to take out the nexus...till we hit the shroom field.. we all died...we lost.
I had 185 Magic Resist. I died hitting 4 shrooms.

this is OP.needs serious nerf.

xHurogx

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgivEnemy View Post
Because Therainman streams teemo mid and got his smurf to 2200 in like 3 days with teemo and tristana mid, also his ap ratio's aren't bad at all and with dfg he has solid burst. However, he like many other ap casters but more so teemo will be hindered by the upcoming nerf to DFG, which removes damage based on current health to 15% from 25% and removes the 15% CDR.
You forgot to mention the 20% debuff to magic damage...musing his q and dot hit crazy hard.

Intellectional

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Mence View Post
Kass
Well, there's your answer.