To the people who want proof that Frost cheated, could you please read this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lt Hurts

10-09-2012

I've been looking over what happened and I must say, there's more than enough evidence that they cheated...

I mean, if you watch the video, you can see Frost turn their head (well, one of the players) really far back and then just seconds later, an exact ping on the mini map where TSM was at.
Now I know random pings happen to estimate their plan, like they could've pinged TSM's Blue, Red, or even their top bush but they pinged the lane between second tower and inhibitor tower.

Who the hell on earth EVER pings that location at the start of the game and ONLY there?
It wasn't like they pinged top inhib, mid inhib, and then bottom, that would obviously be understandable but it was ONLY top, exactly where TSM was.

I just don't see how you guys could want more proof than this.
Imo, I don't think a rematch is needed because that means whoever cheats can just have the match remade.
That's stupid, you can figure out their level 1 strategy and just offer a rematch.
Also, I don't think TSM should move on either, they clearly deserved the loss.
HOWEVER, Frost DEFINITELY doesn't deserve to move on... that just means cheating is allowed and won't be punished.

TL;DR: Explain please how you think Frost looking at the mini map and then exactly pinging TSM's location is not hard evidence.

De Vandal

10-09-2012

Most people aren't really denying that it happened, just that it would have made a difference. I do think cheating at an event of this scale shoud probably be punished, but riot is also at fault too( things like this shouldnt be possible at a competition of this scale).
Azubu was clearly the better team, which is why people don't think there should be a rematch. The NA teams aren't on the same level as the other regions top teams, azubu would have simply beat them in a rematch while riot would get **** for making them rematch when azubu was still obviously the better team

ElementzPRO

10-09-2012

TSM is bad get over it fanboys

they'll never win a tournament ever again

Beric Dondarrion

10-09-2012

I say give Azubu's slot to the other team from their region and forfeit all their winnings for the cheating.

Vamp13

10-09-2012

lets say that the ping was random and just lucky...id be almost willing to believe that. however right after that jayce shoots the bush that tsm is in. and mind you its the river...not even somewhere that normal people consider going early in the game.

Quintessence

10-09-2012

even if they "cheated" it literally had zero impact on the game, because for some weird reason tsm knew they had been foiled and changed their plan.

Azuredragon653

10-09-2012

You must not have read Riot's thread about this.

Double O Teeto

10-09-2012

They cheated no repercussion end of story no point beating a dead horse

Hugler

10-09-2012

i hope frost wins it all so the controversy is magnified 10000000000000x

i will bathe in the chaos

lt Hurts

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootsies View Post
They cheated no repercussion end of story no point beating a dead horse
Riot's still making a decision and it DID have an impact.
They figured out TSM's level 1 strat.
Obviously TSM SUCKS compared to them and would lose anyways but cheating is cheating imo.