Ezreal, Daruis, Jayce in every single game!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Defendi

10-08-2012

Am I the only person constantly seeing this. If you have an AD ranged slot open--it will be a Ezreal. Jayce will be picked just on a general basis. Darius--you get the idea. Does this not say much to Riot about the state of AD carries and champs in general ?

Why do we never see Corki Or Sivir sure we see Vayne every now and then but in every other game you will see Ez as an ad carry (Not mentioning Teemo because he usually is ap). Why nerf Corki in the last patch, why Graves--he is terrible in Dom (IMO) and nothing noticeable done to Ez ?

NamKim

10-08-2012

Interesting that you mention this. I was just reading a post from Morello that Ezreal and Jayce will get a closer look at after the Championship. He said that due the championship, he couldn't do much since he had to maintain the "stability" of the game for championship.

As for the second part, Corki and Graves were very powerful on SR. Riot balances around SR, they have never tried to hide this. On the contrary, they pretty much admitted this.

Champions are balanced for SR, other maps are balanced for the champions.

Tempestphile

10-08-2012

at my super low elo, it's been teemo all week long

not saying he is good, but he is very popular pick

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Graves is terrible on Dominion? lol who the f*ck cares? Is basically Riot's mentality.

They balance around Summoner's Rift, not anything else. You could have 1 champion in Dominion that has a 100% win rate across all elos every time he is picked despite everything else and if the champion is balanced in SR, it will remain that way.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Graves is not terrible at Dominion sure he gets outclassed by Ezreal, Vayne, Corki, Kogmaw and Caitlyn and there are a lot of reasons to pick Ashe over Graves in coordinated play, but he's not a terrible pick either, he's really viable so i'd call him a safe pick,

Phourc

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
at my super low elo, it's been teemo all week long

not saying he is good, but he is very popular pick
At higher levels he is super strong with good mushroom placement being pretty much the only way to 'ward' the map.

Also: Zaberz don't step in that!

Tempestphile

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
At higher levels he is super strong with good mushroom placement being pretty much the only way to 'ward' the map.

Also: Zaberz don't step in that!
well, i should clarify by good, he is not blatantly OP like Kass or Jayce, at least even played by top players

DiscworldDeath

10-09-2012

Wards ARE OP. Teemo has them.

Well, it's sometimes less about the wards at that juncture, and more the rage making the opposition play worse.

"FUUUUUUU!"

Nah, he is strong. And wards are quite potent. If someone doesn't build MR, you can deal half their life in a single shroom to them late game, taking them out of the fight before it begins.

Also, "blatantly op", not necessarily everyone would agree with you on each of the champions named.

Panwar

10-09-2012

Problem with Teemo though is a lot of his effectiveness is based in how your team plays around him, and uses the shrooms.

I go from people saying "Teemo sucks" in one game to "GJ Teemo!" in the next, depending how much teamwork my side showed during the match.

ZenithZephyr

10-09-2012

You're going to have to understand that it will always be this way. Just like fighting games, the cream will always rise to the top. Even if they are 1% better, they will always be picked.