In game but nothing happening, can connect to website... wtf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leiralei

10-09-2012

What's going on? I'm in the game, it said 30s to start, now I have 40 gold and still at the barrier.

What do I do?

I can't leave the game I already have one leaver buster warning. But nothing's happening.

How long does Dominion last if nobody's fighting the bots? On my screen we're all still at the start.

Game is with

hblb lyyyyyyyy
hblb dynftw
Gilgamesh84
Necrogen

Sorry it's only now trying to reconnect 15 minutes after the start, I don't know what's going on.

Leiralei

10-09-2012

22 minutes into the game still saying "Attempting to Reconnect" but I can access the website just fine.

Anyone have any clue what could cause this? My internet is obviously ok.

Leiralei

10-09-2012

Did lol server crash or something?

Leiralei

10-09-2012

Over 50 minutes, could I get a confirmation that the game is working for anyone else?

Looked at support, my internet and router are fine, obviously, but the game simply won't reconnect. I'm not being DDOS'd as I can connect just fine to everything but the game.

Leiralei

10-09-2012

Over 70 minutes. Since there isn't a huge deal on the forums about how the servers are down I guess this is only happening to me.

Interesting considering the other thread.

Leiralei

10-09-2012

WTF another warning when I'm staring at the screen trying to reconnect and the game is doing NOTHING?

Greetings Summoner,

We have been tracking the increasing Leaver Penalty on your account _____ with some concern. Please remember that repeatedly leaving games or idling during gameplay hurts your team and the overall experience of all Summoners on the field. In order to discourage this behavior, we must take action against those who make it a habit by issuing suspensions.

Due to the increase in Leaver Penalty, your account has been temporarily suspended for one (1) day. If you are experiencing any unexplained disconnections or crashes, please contact us at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/ and we will be happy to resolve any technical issues you may be experiencing.

For more information regarding Leaver Buster, please visit the following FAQ: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...averbuster-faq

Please keep in mind that if you continue to leave matches or idle during gameplay your account will be subject to longer suspensions that could culminate in the permanent suspension of this account.

Best regards,

Riot Games Player Support

BULL****.

Leiralei

10-09-2012

84 minutes and I never left the game. WTF.

At least I can close the client now.

GON the Mage Guy

10-09-2012

Support button. Top right corner. Use it instead of spamming us, please. New Player Forum can't do anything for you.

Supafly GLHF

10-09-2012

also... screenshot when something happens, even FRAPS or record it in some way, may help your case.

XxHaloFreak

09-02-2013

get ur stuff fixed riot gg made me lose an aram.