Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I went from 1300 to 1500 in a week after picking up AP Eve AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buk Lau

10-09-2012

When do yo think dfg is getting nerfed?

Wise Squirrel

10-09-2012

Quote:
XXdasonXX:
She gets countered easily by katarina and several others, and pin kwards stop her roam

I agree, I once got noticed by bot because they used pinks.

Apollo Starling

10-09-2012

Quote:
ThinkSammich:
Katarina is a skill matchup, pink wards aren't really a problem either. If you ward the middle of your lane and I come from behind you while you're CS'ing mid with my jungler CS'ing mid its still a kill. With W pink wards/oracles offer little protection against her.

I too went from 1300 elo to 1500 playing Eve. I played other champions and had good records on them too(Singed 4-0) but the bulk of my work was done with Eve.

If you want to stop Eve you look to champions like:

Kassadin - Eve's Q charges his E, he can rift walk away from a DFG+R combo before eve can finish him. He has a similarly strong roam at 6.

Zyra/Ahri - have ridiculous range, deny farm, poke under turret
Ryze/Annie - Same story as Zyra/Ahri but not as safe to play, no mobility FTL.

Morgana/Gragas/Swain - build dorans rings until you're comfortable. Constantly keep her turret pushed, be too tanky to get bursted. Turn it into a farm lane. Eve with no kills isn't scary at all.

EDIT - Picture is your pink ward. Red route is Eve's gank route when you think she is MIA. Blue routes are what is also available to the jungler... not sure how a pink ward is going to help you.

Zyra, Ahri, Morg, Gragas, Swain, and any other skillshot based champ are eve's best mid matchups from my experience. I run movespeed quints and masteries on her (basically just copied the build from the TSM guide), combined with her passive movespeed from Q and active movespeed from W, no skillshot should ever hit her. Ever.

And its true that pink wards dont help either. If I go down river and I notice the enemy backing off, I say (oh okay river's pinked) and I just go behind my tower and wander in lane that way, they never see me.

Who's going to stick pink wards in the river, tribush, and lane bushes every 3 minutes? If I force them to do that, they're already going to lose even without me ganking.

sammich kek

10-09-2012

Quote:
Apollo Starling:
Zyra, Ahri, Morg, Gragas, Swain, and any other skillshot based champ are eve's best mid matchups from my experience. I run movespeed quints and masteries on her (basically just copied the build from the TSM guide), combined with her passive movespeed from Q and active movespeed from W, no skillshot should ever hit her. Ever.

And its true that pink wards dont help either. If I go down river and I notice the enemy backing off, I say (oh okay river's pinked) and I just go behind my tower and wander in lane that way, they never see me.

Who's going to stick pink wards in the river, tribush, and lane bushes every 3 minutes? If I force them to do that, they're already going to lose even without me ganking.

I used A Master Shaco's Eve guide, he is the guy who got plat in like a week playing only Eve. It is on Solomid as well http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=34618

Apollo Starling

10-09-2012

bumpan

Legendary Cookie

10-10-2012

Bumps for you