Runes vs Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrabraskHidden

10-09-2012

Hello, I'm a new player into LoL and I was wondering how much does use runes affect the metageme??. For example let's say 1Ashee(Summoner lv 30 full runes damage)vs 1Ashee(summoner lv 1). Will ashee lv 1 will die almost instantly?? And why using runes is absolutely affect in the champion?. Could we say runes break the metagame?

Mhm916

10-09-2012

Runes are strong mainly because of the early game it provides. Ever almost get a kill and let them get away with 50 hp? Runes would've finished the job. Late game it doesn't impact nearly as much though.

Pldl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrabraskHidden View Post
Hello, I'm a new player into LoL and I was wondering how determinating is it to use runes??. For example let's say 1Ashee(Summoner lv 30 full runes damage)vs 1Ashee(summoner lv 1). And why are rune really determinating?. Could we say runes breake the metagame?
Haha. The runes will have some effect, for sure, but having 29 more mastery points and access to higher tier masteries will help so much more.

Runes have a huge effect, but do not break the metagame, because "everyone" has runes.

UrabraskHidden

10-09-2012

i don't XD and many of my friends doesn't have too, Mainly because at our current level (12) we can't buy the "greater" runes, only "lesser"; so we thought it a waste of IP.

n2trains

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

The level 10 ones aren't really a waste, but I usually fill up my rune pages with the lowest level runes and then at 20, buy the "real" runes.

GarnetJewel

10-09-2012

at high level if you do not have runes you will lose

at lower skill level players make so many mistakes/poor build that ruins dont matter much

FlashJS

10-09-2012

Best thing is to save until you are level 20 for better runes, should only spend ip if you do on champions. The cheaper runes may be more efficient for cost but they aren't as effective when everyone you play is over level 20.