Is playing as Jax in Dom a moral issue?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlienJ7

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Are you saying that I'm going to hell if I continue playing Jax?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malah

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienJ7 View Post
Are you saying that I'm going to hell if I continue playing Jax?
That's what most solo queue players will tell you.

I'll ask you to keep playing Jax, because my name is Nunu and I have a Frozen Heart. My best friend's name is Rammus, and he has a Randuin's. He likes to come visit.

Fear me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malah View Post
That's what most solo queue players will tell you.

I'll ask you to keep playing Jax, because my name is Nunu and I have a Frozen Heart. My best friend's name is Rammus, and he has a Randuin's. He likes to come visit.

Fear me.
Malphite says that he is bringing his friend, Warden's Mail.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malah View Post
That's what most solo queue players will tell you.

I'll ask you to keep playing Jax, because my name is Nunu and I have a Frozen Heart. My best friend's name is Rammus, and he has a Randuin's. He likes to come visit.

Fear me.
pfft Everyone knows that Nunu procrastinates as much as possible, Willump does all the work!!.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
pfft Everyone knows that Nunu procrastinates as much as possible, Willump does all the work!!.
its kind of like summonerception. You summon Nunu who summons Willump who summons Iceballs. We need to go deeper.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyDeadGrandma

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Get abused when I go an uncommon pick and we lose.

Get abused when I go a cheese pick and we win.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mind If I Watch

Junior Member

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDeadGrandma View Post
Get abused when I go an uncommon pick and we lose.

Get abused when I go a cheese pick and we win.
Oh the world of summoners we have, everyone ive spoken with has more honorable opponent points than any other, quite often more than all others combined, Shame when summonors honor/respect their opponents more so than their teamates


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

Senior Member

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind If I Watch View Post
Oh the world of summoners we have, everyone ive spoken with has more honorable opponent points than any other, quite often more than all others combined, Shame when summonors honor/respect their opponents more so than their teamates
I was 7/3/7/7 until yesterday when I played TT ranked until I got my gold, which put me ahead on honourable opponent, as we were 3 man premade (d'oh) so didn't honour one another.

Also, what's with the attitude?

Dunno, most Dominion players I see except the really high Elo have mostly teamwork, with friendly secondary. The higher Elo people usually have Honourable Opponent highest, as everyone knows one another and just showers honourable opponent on one another, and the premade teams give one another less honour.

I guess your post is a reply to the OP and an agreement to what you quote, that people are asked to honour their opponents or take consideration of their feelings, while raging at/making their own team feel like ****? Hm.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mind If I Watch

Junior Member

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
I was 7/3/7/7 until yesterday when I played TT ranked until I got my gold, which put me ahead on honourable opponent, as we were 3 man premade (d'oh) so didn't honour one another.

Also, what's with the attitude?

Dunno, most Dominion players I see except the really high Elo have mostly teamwork, with friendly secondary. The higher Elo people usually have Honourable Opponent highest, as everyone knows one another and just showers honourable opponent on one another, and the premade teams give one another less honour.

I guess your post is a reply to the OP and an agreement to what you quote, that people are asked to honour their opponents or take consideration of their feelings, while raging at/making their own team feel like ****? Hm.
meh the point was, after every game you always see one or two on the losing team raging at one or person on their team for doing so terribly(which in 90% of the cases occured throughout the whole game), facing their agression in the wrong direction as opposed to trying to help said person in the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mind If I Watch

Junior Member

10-11-2012

btw, no attitude, just an observation and my opinion