Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Honor icon at loading screen(red ribbon)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asfia

10-08-2012

hi,im from garena(sea) want to ask riot staff directly,why team or enemy can see my honor icon red ribbon while i myself cant see it,they keep asking to me why u have a special ribbon at left top of ur loading screen(champs) while i donno what the hell happen,riot fix this so i ,team,enemy can see the honor icon not team and enemy only

nanorine

10-10-2012

bump. Same exact thing with me. I thought they were asking about my ribbon on my Warlord Shen. I thought they were dumb. =T

????

Dues Pater

10-12-2012

me too. how come i cant see this?

microfear

10-27-2012

bumpster i would like to see it as well.. maybe at least on the profile page under my account ?

Beaumains

10-29-2012

They already fixed this. You should be able to see all honorable opponent ribbons, both on your side and the enemy side, including your own.