New...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1ee94919242130ce08c29

10-08-2012

I just got 450IP, who should I purchase?

Juidic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Have you played any if the free champions for the week? If so then buy whichever one you liked

Loordi25

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 w 7 View Post
I just got 450IP, who should I purchase?
Add me on NA, my nick is Loordi25 obviously, i will help you when I'm online, just ask anything, we can even play customs together . Also, If you like a special type of role (Carry, AP) You should purchase a Champ of the corresponding role.

Xtrordinari

10-09-2012

Ashe is the quintessential ADC, Garen is a solid top laner, Ryze is one of the best AP hypercarries in the game. Also all three of them are extremely easy to learn so I'd say one of those 3. Also Soraka I'm pretty sure is 450IP and she's also very easy to learn if you're interested in more of a supporting role.

LegendaryLemur

10-09-2012

i would say nunu because of his versatility lets you learn both jungle (one of few who can do it at low level) and support

Ladayen

10-09-2012

I would say save for a bit. I made the mistake of buying champs as soon as I could and then decided I was willing to spend some money and bought some champion bundles. These bundles contained all the champs I had already purchased so I wasted a fair amount of IP.