Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Michigan Summoners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rubb3rDuckyz

10-08-2012

Hey I am located in Michigan in the Lansing area and am looking for other players from Michigan to play with. I am very interested in forming a ranked team but am more than happy to duo queue or do normal matches as well. So, if you're from Michigan feel free to send me a friend request in game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BLAZEoneK

01-23-2013

Hey there - I'm sure if you've heard of the gaming store "Evolution Games"; however, myself and usually around 3-4 other people play everyday from noon-5 and then on some of the weekends and friday night - we all have laptops so we can chat in person. If you are just interested in getting some games in ship us an invite and we'll play a couple games!