The Frozen Nest (Ask Anivia)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Cryophoenix

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux spent a considerable amount of time admiring Anivia's wings. From the flex to the shuffling, Lux watched them with a bubbly smile, clearly finding them adorable.

"It's a time for people to be together and to be friendly." Lux replied, beaming. "Some people give gifts, people decorate, play, the snowy scenery is always so lovely... everything about it is wonderful~... except the music. It gets real annoying real fast." She smirked a little.
“I can’t imagine the music could be too bad,” Anivia responds with a look of concern, “I’ve always found the music of your people to be quite enjoyable.” The two reach an exit overlooking rolling hills of snow. “It does feel more like home this way,” she murmers. “Tell me, what is your favorite part of the holiday season?”

Dear Luxanna

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Cryophoenix View Post
“I can’t imagine the music could be too bad,” Anivia responds with a look of concern, “I’ve always found the music of your people to be quite enjoyable.” The two reach an exit overlooking rolling hills of snow. “It does feel more like home this way,” she murmers. “Tell me, what is your favorite part of the holiday season?”
"Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't the same five or six songs over and over." Lux replied. "All done four different ways, and the covers are sooooo bad." She chuckled. "I just love the togetherness of it all. It's so peaceful and sweet~."

Dear Cryophoenix

01-05-2013

Quote:
"Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't the same five or six songs over and over." Lux replied. "All done four different ways, and the covers are sooooo bad." She chuckled. "I just love the togetherness of it all. It's so peaceful and sweet~."
“Togetherness...” Anivia deflates slightly after looking back to Lux, reading too far into her words. “Ah, perhaps I have kept you too long after all. Please, send my regards to Garen should you return to the Crownguard estate. I’m sure they are missing you by now.”

Dear Luxanna

01-05-2013

Quote:
“Togetherness...” Anivia deflates slightly after looking back to Lux, reading too far into her words. “Ah, perhaps I have kept you too long after all. Please, send my regards to Garen should you return to the Crownguard estate. I’m sure they are missing you by now.”
"Huh?" Lux asked. "We just... is something wrong, Anivia?"

Dear Cryophoenix

01-07-2013

Quote:
"Huh?" Lux asked. "We just... is something wrong, Anivia?"
“I am not of your kind Lux, nor even your world.” She gestures at the rolling hills of snow before them. “For me the snow and solitude are constant. I cannot make gifts or decorate besides with snow. Please, go and enjoy the season with those who are waiting for you. I will always be here to talk when there is less demand on your time."

Dear Luxanna

01-07-2013

Quote:
“I am not of your kind Lux, nor even your world.” She gestures at the rolling hills of snow before them. “For me the snow and solitude are constant. I cannot make gifts or decorate besides with snow. Please, go and enjoy the season with those who are waiting for you. I will always be here to talk when there is less demand on your time."
"Don't you dare." Lux said. "I don't care if you're immortal or whatever. You're a good person, I like you, and if I want to spend time with my favorite ice bird, that's what I'm gonna do."

Dear Cryophoenix

01-08-2013

Quote:
"Don't you dare." Lux said. "I don't care if you're immortal or whatever. You're a good person, I like you, and if I want to spend time with my favorite ice bird, that's what I'm gonna do."
Anivia is taken aback by Lux's sudden vehemance, instinctively crouching lower to the ground. "I merely meant..." she looks about helplessly. "I am always here, Lux, even now. What would you have us do, while the season is upon us?"

AskTheVengeance

01-31-2013

*Brand approaches Anivia, the snow steaming up behind him as he walked, but he is careful to keep his distance*

Cryophoenix, are you ENTIRELY made of ice? Heheheh.

But in all seriousness, what does it feel like to be reborn on the fields?

Dear Cryophoenix

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
*Brand approaches Anivia, the snow steaming up behind him as he walked, but he is careful to keep his distance*

Cryophoenix, are you ENTIRELY made of ice? Heheheh.

But in all seriousness, what does it feel like to be reborn on the fields?
Anivia watches the Burning Vengeance approach warily. He was not one that she expected the institute to allow to roam free, but to deny such a being freedom to exist within the world he was summoned to would be more cruel than destroying him outright. Strange as it may seem, Brand was the closest think to kin that Anivia had on this world. So long as he kept control of his violent side, she would entertain his presence.

I am made of the eternal essence of ice. A mixture of ice and magical power, it is not the same as any ice you have encountered... and melted before. You, of all people, should know that I can withstand my share of fire as well as any of the humans can.

Being reborn, however... is difficult to describe. You must understand that I cannot dissociate the energy and power of being reborn from the pain and fear of death. While inside the "egg", my thoughts are not bound by conciousness. Unable to see the world around me, I am often tormented by the half-comprehended screams of the summoner in my head, even while reeling at the comprehension of a killing blow. Escaping all of that intact, however, is always glorious. I feel rejuvinated, full of power and ready to act once more.

She pauses, quirking her head sideways inquisitively.

Tell me, Brand, how is it that you've been released from your circle of light?

AskTheVengeance

02-06-2013

Quote:
She pauses, quirking her head sideways inquisitively.

Tell me, Brand, how is it that you've been released from your circle of light?
That old thing? They let me out on "good behavior."Now they keep me in a stone chamber. Pretty fortified, but escapable. As you can see. I usually leave to roam the outside world until my summoners realize I am gone and come to fetch me. Oh speak of the devil.

*Brand sees off in the distance, probably several miles away, the outline of purple robes*

There they are. I am afraid I only have a little longer with you. Anything else you would like to ask?