Idea for new support... Support Urgot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeedingTrollNoob

10-09-2012

I run Urgot Teemo bot with my freind sometimes. Things. Die. Urgot ult into a teemo shroom nest. GG. It's a kill lane, nobody is really a support. But who needs one of those when you are farming champions? Just make sure to share CS and kills, you will both be more fed than their carry by the end of laning phase, and it takes some serious throws to lose at that point.

SovietBlade

10-09-2012

On a support you want utility, sustain, cc, and harass.
Oriana would make a great support on most these grounds. But there's the problem of wasting her AP ratios.
Just like you waste Urgot's AD ratios. And urgot has significantly less utility than ori-o.

EyeHearShapes

10-09-2012

other support do more , but i tried support urgot for 4 games and won all four.

GhostwheelX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-11-2012

Could you tell us a little about what it was like? Was laning hard or easy? Were you able to harass people out of lane? Did your ult win any teamfights? How did you build him? Etc

Sorgklaan

01-05-2013

Bump

Sorgklaan

01-06-2013

Bump

Sorgklaan

01-06-2013

Bump

PerfectBlend

04-03-2013

I actually think Urgot would be a great support, I found this thread after having the idea myself and searching for it.

In Lane his main job is the armor debuff and setting up kills with his slow + harass.

During Teamfights he offtanks while providing utility with his built in Frozen Mallet and his armor debuff dot.... Also he has an ultimate peel for his carry... in case kiting a slowed and debuffed enemy wasnt enough he can swap the enemy out to peel and be tanky enough to withstand quit a bit.