Grey Ravens Clan Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x5o8x Rabbid

10-10-2012

been playing 2 years on and off this is my smurff account but i already have a team of 4 people i know in real life and several experienced players i play with on a regular basis

Kedzie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Apply Now

Kedzie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

bump

Kedzie

10-10-2012

bump

Kedzie

10-10-2012

bump bump

Kedzie

10-10-2012

bumpity

Kedzie

10-10-2012

Join Today

Kedzie

10-10-2012

Check Out Our Website: http://greyravens.enjin.com/home

Kedzie

10-10-2012

Apply Now

Eegill

10-10-2012

So what do you have to do in order to join the clan, also is the clan into doing tournaments because that is one of the mains reasons for wanting to join a group. thank you