Progressing team LF Jungle and Support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Messiahh

01-13-2013

My teammate and I are currently Forming a Team to Progress with. Key word here is Progress. We are Looking for a Jungle and a Support who know the game and can take/give Criticism. We just want Some Chill and nice Players but who will take this serious to progress as Players and a team. Our Mid is 1535 and our Top is 1400. We just want a jungle and Support around the same lvl 1400-1500 Elo. We do need a ADC but have a few we are trying out, so feel free to msg me if your a adc. You must have a lot of free time to play and practice, we want to consistently Play Ranked everyday and enter Any online tourneys we can just to Progress as players. Add and msg me about your role and how much time u have to play and age. age isn't a big problem as long as you are mature.

Top : Hypertay : add about running games.

Mid : WHERE ARE YOU AT

Thx for your time, This team isn't to get ahead of our selfs and ''Go pro'' but to Excel as players and teammates and get as far as we can possible

LoseToaNoob

01-13-2013

add me ingame SuperbGanker role Jungle 1500 current elo.

vvally

01-13-2013

In game name vvally 1400elo, I play just about every role but I do pref support and top. btw that is not a w in my name its 2 Vs