Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1500 player looking for a team for s3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fattychewstick

10-08-2012

hello fatty here and im looking for a seasong 3 team that is active ill play any roles needed and im flexible with hours add me ign: fattychewstick

ps.u can also get ahold of me here http://www.justin.tv/fattychewstick

fattychewstick

10-08-2012

bump

CarryPrime

10-08-2012

added in game. we are currently only searching for a player who can support and adc tho

Lombego

10-08-2012

If you would be interested in playing support, my friends and i are attempting to put a team together for season 3

LulluLea

10-08-2012

I have an idea.
Sign up on http://www.dirtnapgaming.com and post in our League of legends looking for group section!
We have a ton of people trying to get members for teams as well as people looking for teams.

We have a great community and a lot of people on teamspeak 24/7, feel free to come on. if you have any questions, ask away!

AntHill

10-09-2012

Add me in game and we can chat a bit. I am currently looking for top and mid roles.

fattychewstick

10-09-2012

bump

fattychewstick

10-09-2012

bump