@Riot about Syndra's current state

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roguecody

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
We've got a bunch of useability improvements, responsiveness and consistency of spell performance in particular, just about to start internal testing at the moment, along with some bug fixes. I'm hoping to find some time sometime later this week to throw up a post outlining the sort of stuff we're looking at and gather feedback on anything we might have missed. As a quick preview W grab and throw responsiveness and stun inconsistency/Q+E timing are two of the biggest points of focus.

As far as straight out buffs go we'll be looking at her performance with those useability changes and then assessing whether she needs additional buffs or not - we'd really like to avoid an overbuff situation as happened with Rengar for example.

Really appreciate your taking the time to comment friend, and looking forward to your upcoming Syndra posts.

Thx again for your input, the customer service in this game is really what makes this the best game out there.

itsWind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I dont like her ult. it still feels like its not as useful as it could be

Taishi Masamune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
We've got a bunch of useability improvements, responsiveness and consistency of spell performance in particular, just about to start internal testing at the moment, along with some bug fixes. I'm hoping to find some time sometime later this week to throw up a post outlining the sort of stuff we're looking at and gather feedback on anything we might have missed. As a quick preview W grab and throw responsiveness and stun inconsistency/Q+E timing are two of the biggest points of focus.

As far as straight out buffs go we'll be looking at her performance with those useability changes and then assessing whether she needs additional buffs or not - we'd really like to avoid an overbuff situation as happened with Rengar for example.
Smartcasting her throw by holding shift and double clicking the throw should pick up the nearest viable minion or ball and throw it to the targeted position. A lot of time is wasted - especially for players without high-end mouses - moving their mouse away from the enemy champ to pick up a target and then back to throw it, all while trying to micro your own champions movements.

GreenEyedMonster

10-08-2012

Seriously, she would be a lot better if her W instantly picked up and flung one of her balls or nearby minions with a single button press.

Grabbing then throwing is wholly frustrating.

Mystic Blue Fox

10-08-2012

Quote:

Thank you for telling us.

MoeRonn

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEyedMonster View Post
Seriously, she would be a lot better if her W instantly picked up and flung one of her balls or nearby minions with a single button press.

Grabbing then throwing is wholly frustrating.
No thank you.

KalcYfer

10-08-2012

bump

Doublechris

10-08-2012

Quote:

Can always count on New Zealanders. Whether it's to fix Syndra or stomp us in Union

VMan7

10-08-2012

Quote:
Syndra is extremely strong now.

Do not do number buffs. She is the vayne/tryndamere of AP carries.

Before her last round of buffs I was 1-7. After with her I"m 13-16 (which means I went 12-9, not bad but still strong. I dominated almost every game even in losses).

Boyahda

10-08-2012

Quote:

Thanks for helping her. I was really hoping she wouldn't become the next Sejuani or Karma. Hopefully these fixes will entice more people to play her.