Continuous Lore?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

N33nJa

10-08-2012

Maybe this is just me or I'm speaking for everyone, but does anyone feel like each Champion lore should have that "So whats happening now? or What happened next?"
I want to know more about each Champion on where their current lore took them where are they now whats happening now?
If it is already been made and I'm just saying nonsense where is it? I want to have them like how Champion Lores are put: Their name, picture and their lore underneath it. Its time to see more about what happened next!

Lady Howl

10-09-2012

Hmm, one source you can use is the LoL wikki, in which they have journals that kinda of talk about everything. It does not focus on anyone hero, but as a whole. But since the new edit to WW lore, they will have to edit a few.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Lore is kinda dead right now. I hope they resurrect it, but I am starting to lose hope.

DarthEric1

10-16-2012

Honestly, I think RIOT is overlooking the biggest lore driver they have. They host a tournament every year, and could easily use these to advance the lore. Each half of the roster represents one side of whatever conflict is happening. This could easily be translated into champion lore based on where their loyalties lie.