Looking for Apprenticeship

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dynamod123

10-08-2012

Hi, my name's Dynamod. I haven't played a single ranked game at all, and most of the game I go into normal solo queue I end up losing. I have a good attitude about it, but I'm starting to realize the limitations of my ability; I'm just not good at this game.

Ive only been playing a couple of months now, but I feel like I'm not making any progress. Would anyone with some success in ranked or having had played LoL for a long time be willing to tutor?

I like playing flexible champions like Jayce, Olaf, and Teemo. I have quite a lot of champions so far, and I am currently building up my rune selection.

I'm looking towards expanding my ability to play different roles, increasing CS, map awareness, team fight ability, team communication, and maximizing opportunities.

I have skype, a razor mouse and keyboard, as well as a grounded microphone + headset.

What I'm hoping for is maybe once of twice a week, getting together and discussing ideas about team compositions and champion builds before going into games to play, just having someone else there in game to show me the right way to be doing things, IE: what to get and why to get it at that time, what I should look into doing at a given point during the game, how to behave during each phase of the game and such.

chaser676

10-08-2012

Add me. I'll be back in town tomorrow evening

Dynamod123

10-08-2012

Cool, sure thing, I'll do that right now. Thanks!

Tomorrow I have to go into town to get an eye exam, get my vehicle winterized, and return an XBOX 360, but I'll be back by 6:00 or 7:00 central time.

EDIT: I'm surprised that this isn't a more common thing? back when I used to play Pokemon online, I remember whole megathreads involved in pairing up mentors with students so that newer players could get some accelerated learning on how to play competently. given how intricate LoL can be and the team element, it'd be a more common practice, but with all the forum reading I do, I rarely hear about it being done.

chaser676

10-08-2012

About 9 or so for me... Gotta spend some time with the gf first though

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Sent you an add. I help alot of new and advanced players out and you can check out my thread here for more information:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2495839

Dynamod123

10-09-2012

sorry, I might not be on tonight after all T_T getting my car checked out and an eye exam took WAY longer than I thought it would, and I'm exhausted after the ordeal, I had trouble driving home.