LF Duo partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Let Me Blow You

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-07-2012

Top rating is ~1450. (long) before the reset.
Current top is 1320, current elo is 1236.

I just don't play often enough to climb up on my own, and matchmaking despises me, so looking for at least one other person I can rely on every game.

I main bot lane, both AD and support.
I can play any AD reasonably well, performing best with Graves(60%), Caitlyn(50%, most losses from pre-buff), MF(60%), and Ashe(60%).

Preferred supports are janna, soraka, taric, and nunu. I really only play taric against ad heavy teams. taric and nunu are my more offensive supports, both with ~60% win rate.

I can also mid, top, or jungle when needed. Not the best, but I can at least manage to farm and not feed.

You can see from my match history that I usually perform well, and not well because I run around KS'ing, my KD's are usually very involved.

I don't rage or QQ, and always keep trying until loss or surrender.Would most prefer a solid mid or top to duo with, but open to anyone.

Thanks and stuff.

Let Me Blow You

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-07-2012

High quality bump, right here.

Let Me Blow You

Master Recruiter

10-07-2012

bump it in the rump.

Let Me Blow You

Master Recruiter

10-08-2012

new-day-bump

VonStompinstein

10-08-2012

I'm currently at 1280 elo , top elo is 1400 and I main jungle and support, I can top lane pretty well also. My jungle mains are :maokai, skarner and backup with nocturne. Supports I play : blitzcrank, sona, soraka, leona. top I really only play : Irelia, Cho, kennen. Add me in game at NstylezpwnzRusty if you want to play. Name was a joke to a friend.