Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@IronStylus MUERTE TIME RiotNarya LiQuiD StRiPeS fafafafrani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seiferoth

10-08-2012

I will be calling you guys out in the future when I get close to 1000 wins, at least expect to hear back from one of my first riot games :O liquid stripes, you are the craziest fiddles I ever met btw.

Moogel the Sly

10-08-2012

I was in this game as well. I was the crappy 2nd time Irelia against fafafafrani as Teemo. It was an exciting game but you guys were alot better than us. I also would like to play with you guys again for my 1000th win. Hopefully you read this.

RiotPastaBomb

Lead Motion GFX Artist

10-08-2012

Quote:
Ardoroth:
I will be calling you guys out in the future when I get close to 1000 wins, at least expect to hear back from one of my first riot games :O liquid stripes, you are the craziest fiddles I ever met btw.

I gotta represent my fiddle!! Fun playing with ya.

Caw caw caaARRRRR