What adc's would you want a player to know on your ranked 5s team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StonedCity

1 Day Ago

I'm thinking of getting into serious ranked 5s and I play adc, but I don't play much of the meta adc's like trist kog lucian jinx... and I really hate playing cait cause she's soooo boring lol.

So would a good team of gold+ players work with an adc player who plays stuff like sivir and graves? Maybe even ashe!?

Tycan

1 Day Ago

If you are mechanically sound on whatever champions you play, an openminded team will work with you. That being said, the strongest ADC's right now are the ones you mentioned and it would really be worth learning at least two of them.

Syncline

1 Day Ago

Cait, Quinn, Lucian.

I know you don't like Cait, but she is a strong pick, particularly for someone who is just getting used to competitive play.

Quinn can 2v1 if you know how to play her, so even if you have a bad support you can still win your lane.

Lucian is still good, even after the nerf to his range. His mobility can let you make some boss plays.

Ph34rM3333

1 Day Ago

as somebody who played a huge variety of ad's for ranked last season, just play whatever you're comfortable with. the only caveats i'd offer would be two: if you're not going to play fotm stuff, at least make sure you know how to lane against it, and be able to pull at least one of them off if you really need to.

i think sivir's still my highest played this season and i'm 13-2 or something on her, even though that's a pretty small sample size. your comfort and experience with a champion will matter far more than whether or not a particular pick is highly contested

SunDipFunny

1 Day Ago

I'll do a quick tier list of the ADCs (my opinion)

S Tier (god tier = best in the game)- Cait, Trist, Kog.

A Tier - Twitch, Lucian, Jinx, Corki

B Tier - Vayne, Ashe, Draven, Ezreal

C Tier - Everyone else.

Gimpster555

9 Hours Ago

Poor sivir