Share IP (new system)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PC100000111

10-08-2012

Here is my opinion about why Riot game would not want trading system.

You won't be able to play League of Legends anymore.( Riot game will be out of business because...
1.Benefits of 3rd party by selling IP. Which means money goes to 3rd party instead of Riot game.
2. what Arwein said. Everyone will have all the champion, but, they are not good at it because you just pay cheap price for IP and just bought every character on League of Legends. Community will be dead because majority of player have no clue how to use champions on the ranked game and player who knows how to play will eventually win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwein View Post
That'd be no fun. I think of the process of earning IP as what makes you good with your champion. I mean, let's put it this way:

I've got 200 IP left because I decided to buy, for example, Draven. Sadly enough, I suck with him so I just spam him until I can get 6100 IP more and buy a new one. Consequently, I got better with Draven and now I can decide if I want to keep him and keep on saving or not.
If sharing IP was available, people would just skip that process and just suck at almost any champion they'd play. Also, getting champions would be extremely easy and Riot would have to start creating some random ones to buy, but who would lack creativity and would not make any customer happy at all.

PS, I might be wrong but it's the way I see things.
I am out of idea....

Well, it might not be the exact case, but you see the point.

Zyt Riptail

10-08-2012

What Riot could always do is make it so you could only recieve 1 transfer a day from a person, or what they could do is only allow a person to transfer them IP 3 times per account or something like that you could mess with it tell then got it to do what they wanted

mnun

10-09-2012

It will be abused, Riot wants you to work for it,
It's already a free game, why should they make where they give you a break? This idea sucks, tell your friend to stop being a lazy ass and grind for the Ip

xShizz

10-09-2012

thats really bad idea

Kasadin Bot

10-09-2012

This seems like a good idea on the surface but in reality it is game killing. Please don't laugh at me but I just quit Runescape, and it was a great game, up until the point where people would buy and sell gold giving everyone that didn't buy gold a very unfair disadvantage. Its killed the game and caused over half the community to quit. In the end it would lead to scams and a poisoning of the community, that to be honest cant take much more with bull**** that happens in ranked.

Trys

10-09-2012

People would start selling ip and would cause riots sales to go down

negrotyger

10-10-2012

I like the idea but it would need to be controlled. I feel like if there was a cap to the IP per exchange and a cap to the number of exchanges per day/week, then it wouldnt end up being a huge issue for riot to continue making $. maybe something like up to 1000 IP and only once a week. Just a thought. the numbers are just a spur of the moment thing. actual number crunching would be need to ensure things wouldnt get out of control

mistmann

10-10-2012

what does IP stand for?

hmmm, i bet it means no trading

AfterImage2408

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamiel The Grey View Post
No because people would start an outside ip market and no one would buy from riot anymore except for skins.

Bad. For. Business.
Limit p2p sharing by making the share feature so you can only give out inbetween the setcap for it and then limiting the amount of times being able to share aswell as recieve rp to once per day or x amount per week. Yes it would change the sales of IP bought for cash but ex; *player1 gives friend ip*
*friend recieves ip spends ip*
*player1 is giving ip he/she earned thus will have to obtain more in the future whether it's buying it or sharing it*
in the end you never have to "share" your ip
the idea of an outside market would be possible if friends payed friends for their ip
but the same goes for accts that can be sold in an outside market already
I see sharing as good idea anyone disagree?

Tanathalis

10-10-2012

Controversal idea, I think you'd have to be friends with the person for a set amount of time, and based on the time they could send a amount. Ex you can send max of 5000 ip. Youve beenfriends for 2 months you can send.him her 2000 ip. Someone youve been friends with for a week, only 500 ip our something like that