DominateDominion.com Version 2.0 Released!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lhyanc

10-10-2012

Very cool!

FOODFOOD

10-10-2012

This is GREAT Feedski. I plan on writing a Kayle guide some day...

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Dropped a Kha Zix guide. Go check it out and rate it. I'm going to add more when I can figure out how the hell to edit this mfer.

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Also for some reason every time i view a guide it changes me to be under someone else's account. In this case someone named Elaya?

Digikid13

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus Arts View Post
Will You be adding stream support for own3d.tv in the near future?
I am going to revamp the current system to make it to where own3d streams can be added. So, stay tuned for that ;3

Digikid13

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazdek View Post
Also for some reason every time i view a guide it changes me to be under someone else's account. In this case someone named Elaya?
This is a problem I have been looking into, looks to be a problem with buddy press.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

10-12-2012

New site looks awesome.

There is a problem/unexpected behavior with it. When I go to rate a guide it wants me to log in, but my forum log in doesn't work. It looks like I need to make a wordpress account to be able to rate guides which seems counter-intuitive. Why can't I use my DD forum account to rate guides?

Digikid13

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R View Post
New site looks awesome.

There is a problem/unexpected behavior with it. When I go to rate a guide it wants me to log in, but my forum log in doesn't work. It looks like I need to make a wordpress account to be able to rate guides which seems counter-intuitive. Why can't I use my DD forum account to rate guides?
2 completely different systems. We'd have to remake the entire login system for that to work.....not that easy.

HaIfhearted

10-13-2012

I can't login period.

I registered, and can click either of the "login" buttons.
Then I am redirected to their page where I fill out the user-name and password, and hit enter, and then it takes me back to the main page, where I'm *not* logged in?

Doesn't matter whether I click the "remember me" button or not, the thing won't log in me at all.

Chavez Obama

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
I can't login period.

I registered, and can click either of the "login" buttons.
Then I am redirected to their page where I fill out the user-name and password, and hit enter, and then it takes me back to the main page, where I'm *not* logged in?

Doesn't matter whether I click the "remember me" button or not, the thing won't log in me at all.
Get off the main page and it will fix, some weird bug.