Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

DominateDominion.com Version 2.0 Released!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lhyanc

10-10-2012

Very cool!

FOODFOOD

10-10-2012

This is GREAT Feedski. I plan on writing a Kayle guide some day...

Sazdek

10-10-2012

Dropped a Kha Zix guide. Go check it out and rate it. I'm going to add more when I can figure out how the hell to edit this mfer.

Sazdek

10-10-2012

Also for some reason every time i view a guide it changes me to be under someone else's account. In this case someone named Elaya?

Digikid13

10-12-2012

Quote:
Dominus Arts:
Will You be adding stream support for own3d.tv in the near future?

I am going to revamp the current system to make it to where own3d streams can be added. So, stay tuned for that ;3

Digikid13

10-12-2012

Quote:
Sazdek:
Also for some reason every time i view a guide it changes me to be under someone else's account. In this case someone named Elaya?

This is a problem I have been looking into, looks to be a problem with buddy press.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

10-12-2012

New site looks awesome.

There is a problem/unexpected behavior with it. When I go to rate a guide it wants me to log in, but my forum log in doesn't work. It looks like I need to make a wordpress account to be able to rate guides which seems counter-intuitive. Why can't I use my DD forum account to rate guides?

Digikid13

10-12-2012

Quote:
Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R:
New site looks awesome.

There is a problem/unexpected behavior with it. When I go to rate a guide it wants me to log in, but my forum log in doesn't work. It looks like I need to make a wordpress account to be able to rate guides which seems counter-intuitive. Why can't I use my DD forum account to rate guides?

2 completely different systems. We'd have to remake the entire login system for that to work.....not that easy.

HaIfhearted

10-13-2012

I can't login period.

I registered, and can click either of the "login" buttons.
Then I am redirected to their page where I fill out the user-name and password, and hit enter, and then it takes me back to the main page, where I'm *not* logged in?

Doesn't matter whether I click the "remember me" button or not, the thing won't log in me at all.

Chavez Obama

10-13-2012

Quote:
HaIfhearted:
I can't login period.

I registered, and can click either of the "login" buttons.
Then I am redirected to their page where I fill out the user-name and password, and hit enter, and then it takes me back to the main page, where I'm *not* logged in?

Doesn't matter whether I click the "remember me" button or not, the thing won't log in me at all.

Get off the main page and it will fix, some weird bug.