Ranked is impossibru

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tatashkie

10-08-2012

I started early on when i first hit level 30 when i was not that good at the game and that was about a year and a half ago. I just started up a couple of months ago and i keep playing ranked in the hopes maybe i can make something of my league stats. But this is just horrible, Riot needs to start doing something about ranked. A person leaves the game and it becomes 4v5 and we still lose elo at the end? i was starting to tear up a moment ago because people just do not care about others and leave games and troll and leave me to burn in elo hell. I was 1035 for the first time in a while and then i lose 3 matches in a row all because of trolls and afk. I am never going to get out of elo hell and i am just about done with the game and am going to start to get into something else if riot is just going to leave us high and dry like this.

mnun

10-08-2012

Well right now is a bad time, with elo resets alot more trolls appear, I mean alotttttt

DeIceBerg

10-08-2012

Yeah it's super bad right now I just finished my 7th game of at least 3 trolls/feeders/leavers. It really gets frustrating I'm at about 900 elo and I'll win my lane gank other lanes do whatever i can, but when your bot lane is more than 10 kills down and your adc isnt last hitting it's tough.

Amedaius

10-08-2012

Well, RNG states the other teams will have their fair share of turdcakes, so capitalize when you can.

t0ad5

10-09-2012

If it is an obvious loss at champ select, based on the people on your team, dodge them.

It is a hard lesson to learn. I know too well.... And a fail wait 30 mins mechanic. If you have that feeling in your gut, go with it.

But sitting out 30 mins and being even elo is > playing 20+ mins with children/trolls/baddies and losing, then having to win twice to make up for them.

RonniePunani

10-09-2012

I started my first game on ranked with my team.... it was painful.. so hard~ We're not even ranked and we were up against 1200 elo players... why? D: