TSM & AF Cheating Issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bchung

Junior Member

10-08-2012

Pic #2 is during the pause


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BurnYaBad

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Cheated, perioid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twisted Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-08-2012

request riot release the audio for the team and we can know the truth


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZakarumOP

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotti View Post
This has been reviewed twice already by two employees of riot. They have access to information the general public does not and they are supposedly not biased (at least not as much as tsm fanboys). Azf did not cheat... and its really sad the fanboys keep saying azf cheated as a fact off circumstancial evidence, whilst downplaying and justify tsm doing the same of looking around when they are sposed to remain face forward at all times... all seemingly for an attempt to give tsm a charity win.

Tsm and their fans continuing to whine despite the case being reviewed x2 already, and they are in fact NOT in it for a fair review, they are in it for a charity win for Tsm which they do not deserve-- now that would be humiliating for LoL esports, if a second rate team gets a free win voucher off of western fan bias alone. Riot knows better than you guys just let it rest... I didn't mind tsm at first but they are really annoying me with this charade they have going on.
You know how bad that makes riot look? Even if they reviewed it and they saw yeah he was looking that just makes the whole riot referees look like the Temp NFL referees so there could be a motive for saying he wasn't cheating.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoshioPeePee

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotti View Post
This has been reviewed twice already by two employees of riot. They have access to information the general public does not and they are supposedly not biased (at least not as much as tsm fanboys). Azf did not cheat... and its really sad the fanboys keep saying azf cheated as a fact off circumstancial evidence, whilst downplaying and justify tsm doing the same of looking around when they are sposed to remain face forward at all times... all seemingly for an attempt to give tsm a charity win.

Tsm and their fans continuing to whine despite the case being reviewed x2 already, and they are in fact NOT in it for a fair review, they are in it for a charity win for Tsm which they do not deserve-- now that would be humiliating for LoL esports, if a second rate team gets a free win voucher off of western fan bias alone. Riot knows better than you guys just let it rest... I didn't mind tsm at first but they are really annoying me with this charade they have going on.
to be fair to reginald at least he has stated the following:

1. he thinks frost ultimately deserves to move on and deserved the win

2. he thinks that the NA fans are making too big a deal of this and should have left this up to riot to sort out without blowing up on them

3. He thinks that there is not definitive and objective proof that AF cheated and therefore it should be assumed that they did not cheat. Even though he and his team are personally suspicious and unhappy with the situation.

i think tsm is just venting about something that they didn't like about the match the way all teams do, he and the team have never once said that AF should be DQ'd or that the games should be replayed or that they were robbed, or that AF did not earn the win

i am rather harsh on how tsm has conducted themselves in general but in this case they have taken the high road and it is gd itself that is trying to start a witch hunt. tsm has done everything they could to try and knock some sense into them about this whole innocent until proven guilty thing


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZakarumOP

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshioPeePee View Post
to be fair to reginald at least he has stated the following:

1. he thinks frost ultimately deserves to move on and deserved the win

2. he thinks that the NA fans are making too big a deal of this and should have left this up to riot to sort out without blowing up on them

3. He thinks that there is not definitive and objective proof that AF cheated and therefore it should be assumed that they did not cheat. Even though he and his team are personally suspicious and unhappy with the situation.

i think tsm is just venting about something that they didn't like about the match the way all teams do, he and the team have never once said that AF should be DQ'd or that the games should be replayed or that they were robbed, or that AF did not earn the win

i am rather harsh on how tsm has conducted themselves in general but in this case they have taken the high road and it is gd itself that is trying to start a witch hunt. tsm has done everything they could to try and knock some sense into them about this whole innocent until proven guilty thing

Okay... Now what does he think off the camera?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZakarumOP

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Fox View Post
request riot release the audio for the team and we can know the truth
Yeah I know they are kind of just ignoring the topic and not making a offical post on the subject that everyone is talking about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZakarumOP

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon Supreme View Post
I can say whatever I want. If I'm angry that everyone is accusing my favorite team of cheating even though they didn't, I'll tell it like it is. Everyone is just mad that the NA teams had a poor showing. No one wants to admit that compared to foreign teams American teams have a **** work ethic. So instead of focusing on how they actually lost those two games, everyone is saying that the Koreans cheated.
Your missing the point if this didn't happen and TSM lost I would be fine with it but like Reginald even said & everyone knows that them getting first blood right there could change the whole outcome of that game that was a tainted game they lost.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZakarumOP

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrowen View Post
Ignoring TSM v AF the whole world championship should be done again. We focus on this one game because it was a clear violation but how many other games had situations where a sneak peak or the crowds reaction may have cost a team the victory? It's impossible to tell. It is clear (even from RedBeards excuse of noise distracting a play to turn and look) that the noise cancelling headset did not work as intended and that the mini-map screens in such clearly visible view both weighed heavily on games.

Watching Day 1 and Day 2 one thing I noticed was 'wow so little action coming from level 1, it's amazing how well everybody is doing to avoid ever getting caught'... Now it kinda makes more sense if they could hear a crowd cheer and back off (Mundo) or sneak a peak and turn tail.

If Season 2 World Championships are to mean anything they need to setup a proper stage and start from scratch to remove the cheating aspect. Otherwise, regardless of who wins, the whole tournament is beyond skewed.

My vote is nothing for TSM or AF, but for a proper stage and a remake of the whole world championships to be redone PROPERLY.
Yeah I know but now TSM doesn't get a shot at the prize pool now, I would be happy if RIOT apoligies to TSM for not catching it thats All that can be done now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bacon Supreme

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZakarumOP View Post
Your missing the point if this didn't happen and TSM lost I would be fine with it but like Reginald even said & everyone knows that them getting first blood right there could change the whole outcome of that game that was a tainted game they lost.
You're missing my point. It didn't happen. You are all just delusional and mad because TSM lost.