TSM & AF Cheating Issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZakarumOP

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejexag View Post
And can you know for a fact that AF cheated? Benefit of doubt applies here. You don't disqualify somebody for "suspicions of cheating", you disqualify them for cheating.
That many cameras and no one can get a good angle? They had camera people literally a couple feet away from their face and all over the event. The camera in the video isn't the only one FYI.

Kaantu

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejexag View Post
And can you know for a fact that AF cheated? Benefit of doubt applies here. You don't disqualify somebody for "suspicions of cheating", you disqualify them for cheating.

Much like some teams don't get DQ'd and lose circuit points for "conspiring to throw the match"

Right?

OWAIT.

Overkill4000

10-08-2012

TSM fanboys just won't give up will they.

Bacon Supreme

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZakarumOP View Post
Stat what you think & stop just throwing out random troll comments like "Butthurt NA Fans" I don't see why your so opposed to people trying to find answers out and talking about it.
I can say whatever I want. If I'm angry that everyone is accusing my favorite team of cheating even though they didn't, I'll tell it like it is. Everyone is just mad that the NA teams had a poor showing. No one wants to admit that compared to foreign teams American teams have a **** work ethic. So instead of focusing on how they actually lost those two games, everyone is saying that the Koreans cheated.

xSoulL

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotShotBG2EZ View Post
I know its been done to death and there are so many of these threads but I want some real justice.

Cheating in a WORLDS TOURNAMENT match, a match that is SUPPOSED to determine the best League of Legends team in inexcusable and should not be tolerated.
Exactly what I'm thinking..
cheating in the largest esports / LoL tournament in history yet should have some SERIOUS penalties.
As for AF, they are innocent till proven guilty I guess, but IMO there is blatant proof.
Curious to see what steps Riot will take if they conclude AF/WE cheated.

Ornan

10-08-2012

Get Azf banned. Cheating in sports doesn't just net you a suspension or disqualification, it nets you a fine.

Redrowen

10-08-2012

Ignoring TSM v AF the whole world championship should be done again. We focus on this one game because it was a clear violation but how many other games had situations where a sneak peak or the crowds reaction may have cost a team the victory? It's impossible to tell. It is clear (even from RedBeards excuse of noise distracting a play to turn and look) that the noise cancelling headset did not work as intended and that the mini-map screens in such clearly visible view both weighed heavily on games.

Watching Day 1 and Day 2 one thing I noticed was 'wow so little action coming from level 1, it's amazing how well everybody is doing to avoid ever getting caught'... Now it kinda makes more sense if they could hear a crowd cheer and back off (Mundo) or sneak a peak and turn tail.

If Season 2 World Championships are to mean anything they need to setup a proper stage and start from scratch to remove the cheating aspect. Otherwise, regardless of who wins, the whole tournament is beyond skewed.

My vote is nothing for TSM or AF, but for a proper stage and a remake of the whole world championships to be redone PROPERLY.

xSoulL

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill4000 View Post
TSM fanboys just won't give up will they.
Wouldn't you be mad if you see someone cheating with your own eyes in a world tournament where the prize pool is $1,000,000?
Same goes for WE cheating against CLG.EU

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I downvoted first, then read what OP had to say, then looked for a way to downvote again.

yum yum

10-08-2012

This has been reviewed twice already by two employees of riot. They have access to information the general public does not and they are supposedly not biased (at least not as much as tsm fanboys). Azf did not cheat... and its really sad the fanboys keep saying azf cheated as a fact off circumstancial evidence, whilst downplaying and justify tsm doing the same of looking around when they are sposed to remain face forward at all times... all seemingly for an attempt to give tsm a charity win.

Tsm and their fans continuing to whine despite the case being reviewed x2 already, and they are in fact NOT in it for a fair review, they are in it for a charity win for Tsm which they do not deserve-- now that would be humiliating for LoL esports, if a second rate team gets a free win voucher off of western fan bias alone. Riot knows better than you guys just let it rest... I didn't mind tsm at first but they are really annoying me with this charade they have going on.