Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

TSM & AF Cheating Issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vozan

10-08-2012

TSM is quite a humble team, they believe that even though Azubu cheated, they deserve to continue in this torunament, because there is no 100% represented proof. (even though it's likely).

Realy lame of Azubu, I just say Riot never to let it happen again.

u h O

10-08-2012

There is a redpost on this. Please move on to that post.

Haxproof

10-08-2012

The unfortunate thing is that there is no DEFINITIVE proof. As convincing as the evidence looks, we were not there, we cannot possibly know the circumstances. As unprofessional it is to have a cheater move on, it is even more unprofessional to DQ someone without ABSOLUTE proof they were cheating.

Let AF move on, and in the future ensure unfair play is no longer possible.

ZakarumOP

10-08-2012

Quote:
Bacon Supreme:
ITT butthurt NA fans

Did you even read the post or see the picture? When your playing for fun & someone looks okay NBD when its to be entered into $1M prize pool it's kind of a big deal & how are we butthurt? It isn't like there's no picture or suspious activity and I'm making a random statment because I'm mad that they lost. I'm stating it because there is evidence and it needs to be reviewed, noticed & addressed.

Haxproof

10-08-2012

It WAS reviewed, and is being reviewed again. Riot is aware of the issue, and some random person posting his opinion on the forums is not going to sway their decision (as it stands AF WILL NOT be DQ'd)

Bacon Supreme

10-08-2012

Quote:
Derptionary:
Or maybe just someone who thinks that breaking the rules is wrong and that people who break rules should be punished for their actions?

In response to the OP RedBeard said that they are investigating the possible "cheating" done by Azubu Frost, so I'm sure we'll hear Riot's results from the investigation before Wednesday when they resume the tournament.

And you'll all look like morons when they say that frost didn't cheat. If you watch the video in real time, it isn't hard to see that the angle doesn't match.

Zamíel

10-08-2012

Quote:
Derptionary:
Or maybe just someone who thinks that breaking the rules is wrong and that people who break rules should be punished for their actions?

In response to the OP RedBeard said that they are investigating the possible "cheating" done by Azubu Frost, so I'm sure we'll hear Riot's results from the investigation before Wednesday when they resume the tournament.

Nothings going to happen riot knows they screwed up with the event layout if they punish one team for looking away from their computers then they have to punish every team that did it and if that happens well we won't have a world finals anymore cause will be outa teams.

Soapdayys

Recruiter

10-08-2012

Well TSM did have a chance of winning game one if it wasn't for woong looking at that screen. First blood means everything for a professional match

kthnxbai

Recruiter

10-08-2012

if you DQ azubu and give TSM their spot, they're just going to get crushed next round and their progression is basically pointless b/c they have won 0 games in this tournament.

if you DQ azubu and don't give TSM their spot, another team gets a free bye to the finals

lose-lose

Im Contributing

10-08-2012

Quote:
kthnxbai:
if you DQ azubu and give TSM their spot, they're just going to get crushed next round and their progression is basically pointless b/c they have won 0 games in this tournament.

if you DQ azubu and don't give TSM their spot, another team gets a free bye to the finals

lose-lose

Have the replay the round with no screens to look at. Pretty sure we'd see the solution.