TSM & AF Cheating Issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZakarumOP

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raekk View Post
Yep, he cheated. Now what do they do about it? Riot's already apologized and said they're fixing it. You want them to replay the whole series or something?

edit: I will say I agree with you. It's just there isn't exactly a ready solution to the problem.
Yeah I know I'm just hoping for a response from Riot.

Kayleorfeed

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon Supreme View Post
I've confirmed this with two separate people. You can't even make a sentence that is clear. None of us have any clue what the **** you were trying to say there, I'm sorry.
go to redbeards thread, he talked about af looking at the map zzz

Bacon Supreme

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleorfeed View Post
go to redbeards thread, he talked about af looking at the map zzz
I wasn't even talking about the main content of this thread. I was talking about his metaphor that fell apart half way through. Please don't quote me if you don't even know the context of what I was saying.

HotShotBG2EZ

10-08-2012

Seriously bump.

Bacon Supreme

10-08-2012

[QUOTE=RedBeard;29998852]

TSM/Azubu game

• Azubu Frost had a microphone issue that didn’t allow them to communicate during the opening of the game. As a result, the game was paused.
  • It was noticed that both teams had players that were shifting their bodies during the pause. Blanket warnings were issued to both Azubu Frost & TSM.
  • Referees decided to issue a restart, as a) Reginald & Chaox had concerns about screen looking and b) Azubu’s communications disadvantage could reasonably be interpreted as requiring a restart under tournament rules.
  • No further incidents of screen-looking were witnessed during this match.

ZakarumOP

10-08-2012

[QUOTE=Bacon Supreme;30033846]I've confirmed this with two separate people. You can't even make a sentence that is clear. None of us have any clue what the **** you were trying to say there, I'm sorry.[/QUOTES]

Sorry you cant understand that but your so set on AF didn't cheat. Sorry but I have to go back to your 1st comment "Butthurt NA" which also makes no sense to my post. That is not feedback on what you think happened or did he look or not. I don't want to sit here and go in a big loop with you I'm more interested in seeing what other people have to say and discussing it with them.

ZakarumOP

10-08-2012

[QUOTE=Bacon Supreme;30034123]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post

TSM/Azubu game

• Azubu Frost had a microphone issue that didnít allow them to communicate during the opening of the game. As a result, the game was paused.
  • It was noticed that both teams had players that were shifting their bodies during the pause. Blanket warnings were issued to both Azubu Frost & TSM.
  • Referees decided to issue a restart, as a) Reginald & Chaox had concerns about screen looking and b) Azubuís communications disadvantage could reasonably be interpreted as requiring a restart under tournament rules.
1 TSM member shifted there body to the right to talk to the Referee. After Dyrus was looking at the screen telling him they could easily see the screen. Thats way different then 5 seconds into the game being un paused you quickly look up and look back + Make a ping of the enemy location on the map.

ZakarumOP

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotShotBG2EZ View Post
Seriously bump.
Thank you, atleast you see the importance of bumping this thread.

ZakarumOP

10-08-2012

[QUOTE=Bacon Supreme;30034123]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post

TSM/Azubu game

• Azubu Frost had a microphone issue that didn’t allow them to communicate during the opening of the game. As a result, the game was paused.
  • Referees decided to issue a restart, as a) Reginald & Chaox had concerns about screen looking and b) Azubu’s communications disadvantage could reasonably be interpreted as requiring a restart under tournament rules.

Another Reference: During a test you cant look to your Neighbor, You turn to the left to ask the teacher a question: Thats acceptable.

Blue Adder

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapdayys View Post
Well TSM did have a chance of winning game one if it wasn't for woong looking at that screen. First blood means everything for a professional match
They got fb and a huge lead in the second match but still lost O.o

Not condoning cheating, just sayin :P