Which to buy: Morde or Gragas?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sky Mence

10-09-2012

I have 3150 IP. I need a new mid/top to play (I play the same champs for every role lol). So far, i own nearly all 3150s that i care about and want to add one of those to my collection. Generally speaking, i like to just charge into teamfights and tend to prefer a strong mid/late to a strong laning phase. I also tend to like champs that can change teamfights/games, but both can do so with their ulti... I have played both champions and enjoyed them while they were free.

If you have any other suggestions, tell me who and why.

I own: Olaf, Shen, GP, Karth, Kass, Anivia, Rammus

mistmann

10-09-2012

morgana is banned a lot gragas is harder to play

yazorstorm

10-09-2012

mord

VintageSheep

10-09-2012

If you like charging into fights I suggest morde because I have had gragas for a while and he may look tanky but no he is not just a little more tanky then other mids.

OverlyRomantic

10-09-2012

Gargas, he has awesome mobility

omegam0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

id go morde, great mid lane, great top lane. beast end game.

GayDadSex

10-09-2012

ive won 4v5s ranked simply because i was/we had a mord. steal the adc and as long as you're alive, you win the fight.

Grollm

10-09-2012

It depends on your team make up and what you want to do. Mordekaiser is great, but he has no natural CC. So if your team doesn't have any CC people will just run away from you and you can't really chase. Gragas has a lot larger range and he can gap close and get away. Both are amazing champs in Twisted Treeline. Just depends on what you aim to do and what your team make up is. By looking at the champs you own it looks like you like to play mid a lot(since you have 3 mids and thinking of buying another mid) If you want a late game champ that can change a game and whose late game is almost unstoppable I would go for Ryze, is a very underrated mid, and his ability to burst down just about anyone late game is insane.

Grollm

10-09-2012

Also if you're good at last hitting, like REALLY good Veigar is another option. The only bad part about Veigar is he has no escapes except his Event Horizon, but his single target damage is almost unequaled. A full build Veigar will who lands a full e+w+q+r Deathfire on you will do somewhere around 4k damage to you.

KiwiForcer

10-09-2012

Quote:
Generally speaking, i like to just charge into teamfights and tend to prefer a strong mid/late to a strong laning phase. I also tend to like champs that can change teamfights/games, but both can do so with their ulti...
Lets say you were in a losing situation.
Gragas, even if you land a good ulti which seperates one person from the rest of the team, you may get one kill, but unless you do this atleast 5 times, you probably wont make a comeback.

Mordekaiser, all you do it rush in, make sure you burst down the enemy adc, use zhonya and in that 2 second, use the enemy adc to wipe out his whole team = GG.

To me, mordekaiser is scarier than gragas late game.