@ Lyte Reform Card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teamslash

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelod View Post
I'll play your game.
We have a WOPR.

Quote:
I can. The problem is that *Gasp* The people I was referring to as trolls are trolls because they don't further discussions but seek ways to put forth often anti-riot ideas and ignore anything else.
Proof against the accused?

Quote:
No, name calling against soraka is still name calling.
When was this?

Quote:
Or, or, you can not be a dick. Or you know, not say things like GG X because a person died or is having a bad game. Spin it all you like, he still broke the rules.

No. I'm really not, saying GG Ezreal (For example) is not a gameplay issue. It's negative attitude. We can debate this all night, you are still wrong.
Let's go with that game 2 Ez/Leona situation. If Chewn's argument is correct (actually undecidable due to tribunal limitations) then Leona being too passive was a significant contribution to the loss of the lane, IE GG Ezreal (has been made useless due to lack of farm). If not, then ... Since I'm not intimate with the game in question, the conversation here is not able to be judged in a reasonable capacity.

Quote:
And here is where your opinion differs from most of the community. Calling someone a ****tard is indeed punishable. Or can I spew racial slurs at someone and have you justify it as being gameplay related?
Racial slurs and f-t are in two different categories as far as offensiveness is concerned, IMO. Having someone deny plainly visible facts is just as insulting, if not moreso. Is it the best way to respond? No. Is it worth a potential perma-ban? #$%@ no. The special characters are to emphasize my point If the rest of the community has a differing opinion, then I'm glad to be different.

Quote:
He was being funny to you. He was being negative to his teammates.
Misinterpretation not all that unusual in the typed language, Internet finds. One or more of them/us might need a change in perspective (less about personal well-being, more about team well-being for instance).

Quote:
As I said, mr troll, I was EXAGGERATING to get my point across. Although honestly, you probably support onihero.
Why be 'negative' and name-call me a troll? Isn't that against the code you're claiming to uphold? Why must you exaggerate? Is the actual evidence not so clear? Why would my support/lack of support of onihero matter in this thread?

I'd love to see those answers since you're 'playing.'

One enemy

12-03-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6006921/

Do this guy's reform card next please!!!!!!

LargeSnorlax

01-27-2013

I always love looking up a toxic player on the tribunal forums after a game of abuse, and seeing they've been getting banned by the tribunal all along.

Keep it up Chewn - Next one can be a week ban.

Sorry for the thread necro, but honestly, if you don't know what you're doing wrong by now Mr. Passive aggressive whining, you'll get more bans.

FatherD

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
I always love looking up a toxic player on the tribunal forums after a game of abuse, and seeing they've been getting banned by the tribunal all along.

Keep it up Chewn - Next one can be a week ban.

Sorry for the thread necro, but honestly, if you don't know what you're doing wrong by now Mr. Passive aggressive whining, you'll get more bans.
I don't care if you are sorry, pls stop doing this. This forum has enough spam, just stop!

If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it.

170 Calories

01-27-2013

I will try to give constructive advice
Stay away from comments like these.
Ezreal [00:08:49] Worst Soraka.
Ezreal [All] [00:15:49] Report Soraka she types instead of playing
Ezreal [00:16:23] **** you too Jayve
Swain [00:12:45] Yes you did **** tard.

Look I know its frustrating when the game doesn't go your way. But you have to realize that since you don't have mics, people cant read your mind and more often then not they wont do what you expect. Also this game puts players of different skill levels into the same match...which by the way is not the unskilled players fault. You have to learn to deal with unskilled players, players who make mistakes, without dropping endless criticism and ridicule on their heads.